SUPPORT MY RESTAURANT

Hey guys if you guys are ever in the Bellflower area you guys should stop at Thai Orchid We been open for about 18 years now we have a nice and clean environment and the food is great our food is also cheap and affordable please stop by and try us out Thanks!

Thai Orchid
9349 Alondra BLVD.
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-866-0926
losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/198439/?brand=smx_restaurant-nc

I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

NT DISCOUNTS?! :wink:
wink.gif
Email- ombizzle@hotmail.comNT REFS-orangeinCA,Jimbo95,H9U9S9H,newSNEAKERked,illdreezy,Shoekid310,Madhandleballah,
Evolutione,AJ3TrueBlue

hahaha i gotta ask my mom first hopefully she can work somthing out :wink:
wink.gif
I don't collect J's I can't afford themAIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

first rule of NT: don't mention moms/wifey/etc. or get ready to fight off the wolves. lol

but good luck this.....not that y'all really need it if your spot's been around 18+years, but i'm always down to support small biz owners. i dig Thai food too. next time i'm back in town, i'll try to swing by.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

isn't there also a Thai Orchard in the San Gabriel Valley? I could've swore I ate at one.

i think theres alot of Thai Orchids spread around all over the US but we have nothing to do with them

PLACE IS SUPER LEGIT, thai orchid is the TRUTH! great service, awesome meals, what more can you ask for?

ill be sure to check it out when im over that way
Looking for AM 90Home Growns sz 12 or 13​
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13​

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
isn't there also a Thai Orchard in the San Gabriel Valley? I could've swore I ate at one.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Is this place near LA?
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Word ive eaten there a few times. Foods great. =) Some dude named tarin that hangs out there is annoyin as hell though.

I might check it out this weekend i've never had thai food.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

^^^^^CLSmooth71, I think it's the one on Garfield across the street from the Edwards Renaissance 14 theater. It was all right. There's lots of Thai restaurants in the area. If you want a good one, try my buddy's place Lublae in Rosemead.

emmm its next to cerritos paramount and lakewood?

I love me some thai food. I've noticed that all my relatives from Mexico love thai food the first time they try it.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

Back
Top Bottom