Supra Footwear

So went into the Supra store in Santa Monica and talked with one of the dudes that's always helped me out since that shop opened. Homie said we won't see the Skytop V until 2017. He believes that the sneakers Aoki is rocking are a proto type of his 2nd signature release. I took it with a grain of salt but homie seemed dead set on 2017 being the date for the V. We also chopped it up over the skytop 3. Happy to report the skytop 3 will be coming back. Some stuff got settled with Adidas and he saw some new color designs. I asked if they were going to release the 3 in the OG form or if they were going to try and face lift it like the Vaider 3k but he said they will be OG. There will also be a new high top releasing that will be taller than Skytop 2. 

Where are the Skytop 5's?

I really dont think we will see a skytop 5 for a while since the lead designer left supra to start his own company clear weather
Oh word.

Damn 2017 is quite a while. The Skytop 2's are the best Supra's out of their Skytop line but the TK Society's are fire. Are they retro'ing the TK's or is that completely done?
Sounds like you like the high-high-high tops haha. I really dig the design of the 2s & the TKs but I can't rock em myself, too high for me.

If Supra really does wait until 2017 to do the Skytop 5 they'd better come with some crazy new **** in 2016 cause they're getting really stale right now.

Imo i feel as if the skytop 2 and tk societies are just too out of date now but I mean you cant help what u like but for me the skytop 1 is just a timeless silhouette kind of how people feel of the air jordan 1

This is pretty old news but I just stumbled upon some articles from the summer talking about K-Swiss buying Supra.

I wonder if that has anything to do with their current descent into irrelevance.

I rocked my IV's today (worn less than 10x) and didn't expect Supra quality to go to crap so fast but got'dam. A Sad day fam.

Attachments

• IMG_2055.JPG
    IMG_2055.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 81
Muska2000 dropping a limited release November *Sneaker in the background.* The sneakers Muska is holding is a wider release dropping in December. Both will have stash pockets.

Attachments

• Muska2000.JPG
    Muska2000.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom