Supreme in LA

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

My man Tyler STAY hating Dunks!

Cory... no knock, but word on the street is they don't think highly of the lighter skinned. :wink:
wink.gif
:b
tongue.gif
teamautobot
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.​

Quote:
So i figure i would go in there with this shirt on and see if they say hello or do you need help with something. Pops to the people that made this shirt.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ funny shirt and all but careful bout being warned/banned dude.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

LEMME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GO BACK..
THEY WILL PROLLY SICK THEM PITBULLS ON YA!!!!!!
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

man stop actin hard you aint going to do nothing...

that never happens to me by the way

you are probably some hypebeast that comes fitted from head to toe.

relax
Gooooooooonies

You aint a Pimp, You a Fairy

They say wassup with me plus I've had small talk with some of the employees. I heard the Supreme in NY act real high class though
TEAM CARIBBEAN​

Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

You ever seen the movie kids?

I'm reffering to the basketball court scene.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

Quote:
So let me get this straight, they pay you no attention, so you plan on going back there with a shirt, asking for attention?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

supreme hates shoe heads and resellers. get over it.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

You'd probably be able to sell a lot of those at Dunkxchange, because thats where I first saw that shirt!
But I've never had any problems with them.
As a matter of fact I remember the first Time I went to Supreme and asked about the Delta Forces, and the guy behind the counter was like
"THEM ARE SLIM PICKINS!!!"
SLIM PICKINS??!?!???! WHo uses that word!!
LOL!!
BY THE WAY..........

You're about to be the first person to be torn apart by Pitbulls in the Skate BOWL!!

TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team
My EBAY:search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Sorry to say but both of you are kinda DUMB. lets see a cat with a ** supreme shirt and another cat with SB''s equal gay men tee?

SMH* AT THE CATS, THEIR WORSE THE DK DUNNHH!
eyes.gif

BTW:

SUPREME> any swagger jackers rocking wack shirts to get some rep.
roll.gif

DALE,DALE,DALE BOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are both pretty dope concepts. I'm not really the biggest fan of SB's, and I don't like Supreme...I think it's the biggest joke in terms of them calling themselves a skateshop.

BUT

When I think about it, the "Anti-hype" theory is almost worse than fully Hype'n it.

I dont know what you'd go out of your way to do that.
SD...The only place for me.

WTB: Vans Mr. Cartoon Authentics. 11-12

Supreme has always been helpful there. Show your face a couple times spend a little kash don't be a quier and no BEASTIN. You should be cool.

Rockin that shirt in there is a big no no. Kinda like goin to LA with a @#%$ mexicans shirt. Could get you cut up...

J/k. No seriously don't.

Dudes in supreme have always been cool wit me when ever i come in. The only dude that kinda act weird sometimes is dude in the undefeated on la brea and beverly he probably be mad all the time becuz i come in there and never buy anything haha
Looking for AM 90Home Growns sz 12 or 13​
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13​

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

^hahaha nice I go to UNDFTD all the time to look. Always got same stuff as everywhere else but marked up. They do get the illest exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom