Supreme in LA

Quote:
Come on, they have a skatebowl in the shop...

Ok, you got me on that one, haha.

But I don't think a lot of kids that skate really know what's up with Supreme. I've only been there a couple times, but I bet most of their business comes from dudes who just want the trendy stuff.

I guess I'm just used to more smaller scale mom 'n pop skate shops.
SD...The only place for me.

WTB: Vans Mr. Cartoon Authentics. 11-12

IF I DONT SEE A PIC WITH HIM GOING INSIDE THE STORE OR MAYBE SOME YOUTUBE CLIPS.. THAN ITS SAFE TO SAY HE NEVER WENT....MAN UP!!! I REALLY WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

Where's the pic of the dude with the @#%$ NT shirt?
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I don't know dude I never say hi or acknowledge customers in my store that are kids or are dressed like that. If you look like a @#%$ that isn't going to buy anything why say hi? I don't even bother.

Quote:
they love resellers

how? they're always bitter when people resell their stuff on ebay. the employees said themselves when i went to buy the blazers.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

People in supreme are cool. Never had problems with them. The only time I ever see em get bitter is when people mess up all the tees on the shelves and don't even buy anything. Other than that they're ill people. N.A had me pick up some supreme air force 1s at undftd for him one time and I wondered why this fool trusted me cuz I could have bounced with his 250 dollar air force 1s. but its funny to see people get hated on at supreme. It obviously means your doin something wrong.

couple cats @ SUPREME LA are reall chill but i seen a couple of them b!tch at customers ahaha. N.A. is reall coo, he hooked me up with one of those HUGE raekwon posters instead of the small ones back then. A lot of them just speak their mind and dont hold anything back, which is cool sometimes. I say just respect them and they'll do the same back, dont roll in their with your crew acting like your all hard, demanding ****.....
R.I.P. PROPS​

Quote:
@ wearing a shirt with GAY MEN across the front.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
AIM- tickskicks32shaun3232@yahoo.comBuy My Size 10 SB's!!!Buy My Size 12-13 Dunks!!!My Collection

ITS ALSO SAFE TO SAY THAT THIS THREAD WAS A HUGE "BACKFIRE" DUDE PROLLY THOUGHT HE WAS GUNNA GET MADD E-PROPS...

the man or person that posted this all he need is some GR SB's + some swagger jacker friends = happiness for him
roll.gif

DALE,DALE,DALE BOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na i really didn't get any madd e-props. Oh yea to the people saying I'm a hypebeast yea your right I am. LOL LOL. And to the dude that said i don't have heat your right I don't. U can look on my icon that I have the OG 1s so yea i don't have anything. LOL.

The customer service sucks at Supreme LA. They dont even respond when you say hi. I have to yell to ask for my size in a shirt.

^^^^ "HEY! HELLO! OVER HERE!!!!! CAN I HAVE A MED!" AHHAHAAH

^^ Just like to the one I went to in NYC. But then again, that's how the majority of the stores are.

Anyway, I'll be in the LA area for a little bit next week. What kind of stock/selection of tees do they have?

ogwdr,

you really dont know what youre talking about.

you should try and not going into the store looking like a hypebeastia

Back
Top Bottom