Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

good, glad these are releasing this way the hype beast can get away from jordans and go back to sb's.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

good, glad these are releasing this way the hype beast can get away from jordans and go back to sb's.

Noooooope!! Good luck copping the bred ivs and xis haha

Originally Posted by Cazz

Easy Cop. Hope the lines ain't that serious for these.

These have "Supreme" labeled on them, so you already know that the lins will be crazy. 

Originally Posted by Cazz

Easy Cop. Hope the lines ain't that serious for these.

Really?
The Supreme hypebeast is a hypebeast like no other.....Lines will be crazy, to say the least

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Of course they would release a pair when hype has been at its highest.

Classic.

what hype? nike sb hasnt been relevant since the mfdoom
laugh.gif

Have you followed the yeezy thread? People started lining up 3 weeks before on the RUMOR of a release date. After the concord xi and then galaxies right after people have been camping for anything and everything. You're right though in terms of sb there has been no hype

I really like these, but they will prob be hard to cop and I put little effort into getting shoes now that I have too many and wear each pair about once every couple of months.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I really like these, but they will prob be hard to cop and I put little effort into getting shoes now that I have too many and wear each pair about once every couple of months.
Funny when you get to the point of "too many" pairs of shoes.  I often forget I have certain pairs since I have them stored into every nook and cranny.  Its like finding easter eggs every so often.

Definitly gonna try and get a pair even though I made some id 1s that look like em already these straight classics

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Of course they would release a pair when hype has been at its highest.

Classic.
what hype? nike sb hasnt been relevant since the mfdoom
laugh.gif
hype in general....first it was the South Beaches....then the Galaxy's threw it over the top so now dudes are afraid to miss out on anything these days so they're buying any and every thing that drops 
tired.gif
Truth.  Then they will try and flip it for an absurd price that the most desperate person who wants to have it all will pay, just to be down. 

I like them but they will be harder than people think to get. There is a whole subgroup of people who just cop Supreme aside from "sneakerheads"

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

I like them but they will be harder than people think to get. There is a whole subgroup of people who just cop Supreme aside from "sneakerheads"

yeah theres people who have their whole house filled with supreme goodies who buy everything that drops from supreme.. dog bowls, nun chucks, bikes

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

yeah theres people who have their whole house filled with supreme goodies who buy everything that drops from supreme.. dog bowls, nun chucks, bikes

Dont forget the ash trays and nunchucks to fend of the tools/herbs/hypebeast

yea there will be hype , but no where near Galaxy, Pigeon, or Concord hype ...

SB is dead in the eyes of most sneakerheads . its going to take a lot more than 1 Supreme release to bring the SB hype back

Originally Posted by Prez T

yea there will be hype , but no where near Galaxy, Pigeon, or Concord hype ...

SB is dead in the eyes of most sneakerheads . its going to take a lot more than 1 Supreme release to bring the SB hype back

^^ FINALLY something I can agree with - I bring it up to my homies all the time since I heard bout the release, and they say " nah - I'd rather have them SB Lebron 9's over them elephant print dunks" <--- That comment pisses me off but it also lets me know that I should have an easy time copping these jawns 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom