Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

That will be messed up if people that got multiple confirmations before the restock get orders cancelled because of error and people that got through from restock get theirs.

i was able to cop bc of a specific method. dont ask why i got the keychain, its involved in the method
39744f83_ScreenShot2012-11-15at11.10.25AM.png
All you need is google chrome and autofill extension.

Got my camos. Used my pp debit card and they took out the cash. Haven't gotten the confirmation email though.

I Managed To Knab A Size 10 In The Camos... Good Looking On The Restock Update

My Account Got Taxed The 138 For The Pair And I Got A Order # But I Havent Received The Email Confirmation Yet... This Happen To Anyone Else?

One of the most idiotic and ungrateful posts I've ever come across on my years on this site. Be lucky that you not only have a job straight out of college, but work one that pays you 60k especially in this climate. You have a lot of growing up to do. Its just a pair of sneakers.

60K/year being pennies :smh:

I thought dude was being sarcastic. If not, I couldn't agree with you more. 60k right out of college isn't enough?? Yikes...

^ Same with me. They took $153 from my PP. 

Weird thing is that my first credit card said that I ordered a pair and I had to remove them even though I didn't make it through checkout. I used my debit card and it went through.

Yeah, thats messed up if they cancel people who got multiple orders, because most of them i'm sure were due to errors...Im happy only one of my 1001 attempts went through.

One of the most idiotic and ungrateful posts I've ever come across on my years on this site. Be lucky that you not only have a job straight out of college, but work one that pays you 60k especially in this climate. You have a lot of growing up to do. Its just a pair of sneakers.

60K/year being pennies
mean.gif
I thought dude was being sarcastic. If not, I couldn't agree with you more. 60k right out of college isn't enough?? Yikes...
The job is brutal right now. Never said the money was bad, just that others get paid more and they are almost as new as myself.

Last edited:
I tried ordering like 5 different times from my phone when they dropped, none would go through, kept giving my some message on my card not working, so I gave up. About an hour later I got a confirmation email out of nowhere. camos 10.5 :pimp:

lets hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Any word on supreme LA?? Too late to line up?? I missed the online drop.

i'm curious as well...wonder if i head out there now, would there still be enough pairs available to cop? they technically don't open until 11am right? hopefully someone camped out there right now see these posts and will respond...

Im not going to mess with all the restocks. The site is still broken to me. I got my confirm from the initial order so hopefully i'll get them. I also only wanted the olives and it seems like these had the least hype to them.

Exactly, I told you guys it would come.
:smokin

Indeed. Good looking out. Repped. Was gonna head out and run some errands but decided to hang out for a bit. Can't celebrate yet. My card is pending a charge but no confirmation email. In any case. Thanks everyone for their help with this one.

Back
Top Bottom