Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II

Just wondering if anyone in the area is going to purchase. Anyone making the trip to Supreme? Does anyone know how much they are going to retail for?

I know i don't post much but this release has got me all excited since I've always been a fan of trainers. With the release just around the corner the hype keeps growing. I just hope the Supreme tag slapped on them wont make it too INSANE even though we all saw what happened for those awkward looking WTD's.

So just post up or PM me if anyone wants to make the trip or is already planning on making it. I anyone knows any other way to get them for a reasonable price W/O going to NY let me know too.

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The hard truth is that you're better off just sucking it up and paying $100-150 over retail on Ebay to get the exact color and size that you want instead of blowing $$$ to make a trip where the color and size you want aren't guaranteed. Especially because Supreme rations hot product out over at least a few day period. Trust me man, unless you have a friend in NY just stay home and pay the extra $$$.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

If anyone had access hit me up, I wouldnt mind paying over retail for these to be honest...but then again im just a hypebeast :wink:
wink.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Hey Badgeman do you know how much they are going to retail for? You are right man its tough making a trip like that just to come back empty. Do you have any advice on who might be able to get me a pair? Are you getting a pair? BTW any idea how many pairs are being sold or is it another one of those like SUPER EXCLUSIVE WAIT IN LINE FOR A WEEK releases?

thanks for all the help bro

Who is Croatianstyle?

I really like these, but wish they would have been a GR or even a QS. No way am I paying $150 over retail, or dealing with the headaches of trying to get a pair straight from Supreme.

Croatianstyle is this cat named Dre that always has the hot kicks...always. He posts on here, and you can look him up via eBay.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Those NikeSB Air Trainers are nice. The first two are very Jordanish. They will probably be on ebay for $250-300. Too bad they are not going to regular SB accounts.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

I love the blacks, and the whites. But I'll take an L over dropping 200+.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
But I'll take an L over dropping 200+.

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

These are actually pretty fresh too bad they'll be a million dollars
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

i just want the jacket.... screw the kicks. that red jacket is hot
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

I just saw the pictures in the new Complex magazine and the pictures on the blogs and NT dont do them any justice. They are hot fiyah. Too bad the prices will be ridiciolus(sp). Complex claim the price is $148 retail.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

If anyone has come across any info and can help me out on getting my hands on a white pair PLEASE let me know. If it matters, not looking to resell I'm just in LOVE. The Anthracite trainer TW 2 SBs will release january or February anyone have Pics? I heard those are real nice too. They are a GR so I'm happy about that as well no HYPE BEASTS getting in my way. Really wish these didn't have the Supreme BS slapped on them and they were simply a GR or even limited so people that truly like them could acquire them.

Sorry just venting as it seems I will not get these. Times are tight for a currently unemployed college student. = (

BTW anyone know of a decent paying job with flexible hours? LOL (worth a try)

Back
Top Bottom