Suspended for 10 days Vol: Post your high school stories

I went to school/class everyday. Got good grades. Graduated near the top of my class. Went to college. Got an awesome job. Living a good life.

I was a very boring kid so I have few memorible stories.. But in my cooking class I instigated a fight between my 2 friends. %#%@ got ugly and those dudes were all over the place knocking tables down and %#%@ and one of them hit the teacher which led to him being Expelled
ohwell.gif

Suspended, expelled, you know the regular. But the best thing ever was getting suspended one day with my cousin (my school was a county school that was a converted liquor store) and finding kush blunt in the gutter in perfect condition (as if it was sent from the heavens above).
pimp.gif

At lunch me and my friends used to kick trashcans at people as they walked past and played it off like it was an accident. And one day at lunch inside the cafeteria they were playing some activity and some dude ran up and down the middle of the caf to get some items from the crowd and i kicked the trash can at him as he ran past and he bit the ground. I couldn't stop laughing and I felt bad I just got up and walked away.
laugh.gif

We bet this dude money he wouldn't call in a bomb threat to the school during lunch...so the dude goes to a pay phone WITH A COP SITTING BY IT and calls 911 to say theres a bomb. We get back to schoool (we had off campus lunch) and everyone is standing outside....principal pulls us out of a emergency response presentation a few days later (the irony, right?) to bring us in the office. Told them I heard he did it but didn't bet him a dime. Got suspended for 1 day because we didn't tell on him lol
EDIT-I can tell some of you were suspended/expelled, my god the grammar in here is TERRIBLE 
sick.gif

hid an egg in class, the teacher couldnt find it for 2-3 weeks. it got so bad they had to move classrooms
had the cleaning crew staff search that room a week later until they found it. she knew it was me instantly
got suspended for 3 days 2 days before spring break and got an extra day off at the end

pulled down my draws in a workout class and did a squat in front of a bunch of people. somehow the teacher saw from across the room
another 3 day 3 days before the end of the school year. again my vacation started early
the principle let me come in a take my exams in his office the next day, did all of them in about 3 hours

suspensions before vacations ftw

Originally Posted by FourReal

i remember last year on my senior year @ high school from oct-nov i got suspended @ least ounce or twice a f... week for stupid stuff(i remember like the 2x getting suspended i was like F this im not telling my mom so i went to sleep in my closet till 1 pm in the afternoon i wasn't trying to hear my mom yelling in the morning)

o yeah so some lesbian girl stole me in the face the summer that i was going to be a 9th grader(she the same grade as me) over something stupid i was like wow i didn't wanted to hit her back.So fast forward to sept of my 9th grade year this B... brought that stupid incident back in the bus so i whopped her outside the bus stop and you guys won't believe this tell me why a random @%* teacher popped up in my neighborhood 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
she was like im going to call the police everybody went flash mode to their house me and my friend had to run like 5-10min since it was a walk.Next thing you know i got snitched on i had a principal hearing on the 1st month of my freshmen year like damn and it was my first referral for that school.So yeah principal didn't knew anything about my history of my referrals back in my middle school days so he pulls up a file of my and that $#%@ looked like a novel so he reads some the referrals and he was like"came in class late and told the teacher to kiss my A..."i was like what the F... i don't even remember that i wanted to burst out laughing
roll.gif
so yeah i got like 5 days oss and i told my friend to tell my friend that i got locked up in jail ppl was on my D... when i came back to school

theirs more stories to come

whatha.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Eithe ri'm getting old or I just cant read half the stuff y'all writing. Damn youth
laugh.gif
So true... didn't understand at least 2 posts in here

Seriously, these kids needed to keep their behinds in school and maybe they can make a coherent statement.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I went to school/class everyday. Got good grades. Graduated near the top of my class. Went to college. Got an awesome job. Living a good life.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

one of my "friends" in lower school was heated after i shotgunned a dodgeball to his cranium, knocking him to the ground like he was in the ring with mayweather (it was an accident but i laughed with everyone else). after the game, i get back to the locker room to change and this dude pushes me from behind and proceeds to spit on me 
indifferent.gif
 . couple of my friends were trying to hold me back as i had lost it. eventually shook them off of me and smashed homeboy's face into a locker. blood everywhere. teacher eventually comes and sends both of us to the headmaster. told my side of the story and was let off with only a 1-Day in school suspension 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i got caught with some
pimp.gif
(brought about 4 rolled up) on a school field trip (we were hiking) we got caught but they didnt know exactly who had the
pimp.gif
so one of my girls tipped me off on the bus & i gave it to her..when we got back to school i had to go straight to the deans office they told me to strip & i laughed so hard at them for a good 2 minutes but didnt move.. i said "i aint strippin for no one.... yall N_ suspect as hell anyway"(they had 5 "school guards" & the dean) so they empty out my bookbag,coat pockets,jean pockets & cant find anything but some cards & a single die so they had to let me go but the suspended me from going on anymore gym field trips which i didnt care about because the next trip was canoeing & i cant swim so i damn sure aint gettin in a small #!@ boat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't do anything bad. One time during finals week, some @#$@% was printing like 500 pages of notes right when I needed to print an essay that was due in 5 minutes. Got marked off 10 points for turning it in 5 minutes late
indifferent.gif
Took my wrath out on the entire library after the final by printing 600 total copies of Slim Thug's face. Librarians shut off the school printers for 2 weeks...they put up Slim Thug's picture on the library notice board and wrote "This man is the reason behind why no one is allowed to use the printers anymore"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FourReal

My Senior year of high school I got suspended (for stupid stuff) 1-2 times a week for the months of October and November. There were two occasions that I was suspended and did not inform my mother, so I slept in the closet until 1:00 PM so as to avoid her yelling the morning.

The summer after 8th grade, a fellow classmate (who happened to be lesbian) struck me in the face over something minuscule. Needless to say I did not retaliate. That September, the same girl re-instigated the situation on the school bus. When we were dropped off, I beat her at the bus stop.  Unfortunately a teacher from my school was coincidentally in the area during this incident. She threatened to call the police, at which point everyone quickly returned to their homes.  My friend and I had to run for a duration of 5-10 minutes because of the long distance between my house and the bus stop. Someone who was present at the bus stop informed my principal what happened. At this point I was forced into a hearing at the school. The principal wasn't aware that I had a history of bad behavior at my previous school, so he had to review the file that was sent to him containing my mishaps. He read them out aloud to me and I could barely contain my laughter. One of the incidents that he brought up was a time when I allegedly came to class tardy and told my teacher to "kiss my *+!", which I did not recall. After my hearing, I was sentenced to a 5-day suspension. Shortly after my sentencing, I requested that a friend tell people I was in the penitentiary. This illusion caused everyone to envy me when I made my triumphant return to school

Translated that for you 
wink.gif

OP cuts class and the school instructors search his bag? Why would you even let them do that? they have no rights of going into your bag in the first place.

Only time I got OSS was when I skipped Friday detention which was like 3 hours long
30t6p3b.gif

Having that Monday of though
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I've never understood why schools give OSS, it's not even a punishment unless your parents care and make you work or do something on the days you miss.  For most kids it's a vacation.

Got suspended for 2 days when me and this other guy were panting each other. It got to the point where we were panting off each others underwear (no !#+*). We eventually got sent to the office and got suspended for "obscene sexual harassment." Parents weren't even made, just told me to not be so stupid anymore. 2 day vacay ftw.

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

Got suspended for 2 days when me and this other guy were panting each other. It got to the point where we were panting off each others underwear (no !#+*). We eventually got sent to the office and got suspended for "obscene sexual harassment." Parents weren't even made, just told me to not be so stupid anymore. 2 day vacay ftw.

-Got beat up in the cafeteria in middle school. I got 3 days he got 10
-9th Grade I set the auto class on fire. Expelled, went to alternative school for a year.
-11th grade I return to public schools
-11th grade 2 days after the Columbine School shootings I was writing a rap in class. One line said 'I feel like I wana shoot a school up.
The teacher went through my folder while I was at lunch and found it. I get to school the next morning and cops, my mother and the principles greet me at the door. I was banned from Georgia schools and was told I could only get homeschooling.

freshmen i was stealing the school shirts givin em away and selling em for like 5 bucks my friend got caught stealing and ratted me out smh got suspended for like 3 days
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

other time i got caught ditching because security saw me ditching when he had 0 proof it was me i denied everything but it was his word against mines
30t6p3b.gif

man i was a slick +*% talker in HS though miss those days
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom