Suspended for 10 days Vol: Post your high school stories

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

Got suspended for 2 days when me and this other guy were panting each other. It got to the point where we were panting off each others underwear (no !#+*). We eventually got sent to the office and got suspended for "obscene sexual harassment." Parents weren't even made, just told me to not be so stupid anymore. 2 day vacay ftw.

dave-chappelle-mowing-the-lawn-o.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Didn't do anything bad. One time during finals week, some @#$@% was printing like 500 pages of notes right when I needed to print an essay that was due in 5 minutes. Got marked off 10 points for turning it in 5 minutes late
indifferent.gif
Took my wrath out on the entire library after the final by printing 600 total copies of Slim Thug's face. Librarians shut off the school printers for 2 weeks...they put up Slim Thug's picture on the library notice board and wrote "This man is the reason behind why no one is allowed to use the printers anymore"
laugh.gif

mwvbxv.jpg

I didn't do anything bad in school, just skipped a good amount of my sophomore year, I missed like 90 days I think.

But I did threaten my Algebra teacher my freshman year.

He pushed me out his class and put his finger in my face because I was late for class, I slapped his hand out of my face and moved him out the way and told him he wasn't gonna do $##!.

He then pulled out his phone and said he was gonna call the principal, again I told him he wasn't gonna do $##!, and sat down and just stared him down.

He put his phone up and passed me the rest of the year, I got a straight 70 all year 
ohwell.gif

Do I regret my +%!% ups?

Yes I do, I had to bust *!% my senior year when I moved to San Antonio, I got here a sophomore and worked hard to get get more than the required credits to graduate, got a medal at my graduation 
pimp.gif

Didn't do anything bad. One time during finals week, some @#$@% was printing like 500 pages of notes right when I needed to print an essay that was due in 5 minutes. Got marked off 10 points for turning it in 5 minutes late
indifferent.gif
Took my wrath out on the entire library after the final by printing 600 total copies of Slim Thug's face. Librarians shut off the school printers for 2 weeks...they put up Slim Thug's picture on the library notice board and wrote "This man is the reason behind why no one is allowed to use the printers anymore"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?

THIS WAS REAL DUMB AND EMBARRASING WHAT HAPPEN TO ME
30t6p3b.gif

ok i was with this girl. we both had our lunch period, i was on my way to the senior cafe and her the regular cafe. so as im going to lunch i started making out with her. the bell rang and its time for lunch. im still making out with her in the hall way and the sercurity lady said hey break it up...we keep going on for like 10 more seconds then we stop then as we seperated she said thats it give me your ID's...im like for what?? then she said you didnt pay attention when i said stop and we cant be making out in school.

so we are at the deans office..the deans then CALLS OUR PARERNTS!!!! im like %##! then we both were sitting in the chairs and the dean says who is the kid that was kissing. they told him it was me and the dean points his finger at me saying..You go sit over there and dont sit with her..and he kept giving me hard looks as if i beat her up...i was freaking out lol as i got home my mom got pissed at me...she said that the lady said I WAS IN THE GIRLS RESTROOM WITH HER MAKING OUT, LOL i was like what not even!! but we were next to the restroom but not inside

after that i still remember how embarrassing it was..plus i missed lunch
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

This nasty fat girl in 9th grade sneezed on me. It was on purpose cause she laughed afterwards. I got up and yelled at her, and then she got up and started swinging punches at me. I turned my back to her and took all the punches on my back. As soon as she was done, I Master Splinter kicked her in the stomach. She hunched over and fell on the ground, my teacher walked in and I was suspended for 3 days.

My dad used to drive the Metro bus in Miami when I was in school, so I had to ride the bus all day from like 5am to like 9pm all 3 of the days.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kicking a girl
i seriously LOL'd, i had to explain what i was laughing at

Originally Posted by jeenewed

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?
People that were trying to print @#$% were FURIOUS. Instead of their notes coming out, all they got was a never ending stream of  8x11 portraits of Slim Thug
laugh.gif

I only got one referral but it was 2 weeks before the end of the year and I was switching school so I didn't get it signed or anything

Originally Posted by LA KB24

THIS WAS REAL DUMB AND EMBARRASING WHAT HAPPEN TO ME
30t6p3b.gif

ok i was with this girl. we both had our lunch period, i was on my way to the senior cafe and her the regular cafe. so as im going to lunch i started making out with her. the bell rang and its time for lunch. im still making out with her in the hall way and the sercurity lady said hey break it up...we keep going on for like 10 more seconds then we stop then as we seperated she said thats it give me your ID's...im like for what?? then she said you didnt pay attention when i said stop and we cant be making out in school.

so we are at the deans office..the deans then CALLS OUR PARERNTS!!!! im like %##! then we both were sitting in the chairs and the dean says who is the kid that was kissing. they told him it was me and the dean points his finger at me saying..You go sit over there and dont sit with her..and he kept giving me hard looks as if i beat her up...i was freaking out lol as i got home my mom got pissed at me...she said that the lady said I WAS IN THE GIRLS RESTROOM WITH HER MAKING OUT, LOL i was like what not even!! but we were next to the restroom but not inside

after that i still remember how embarrassing it was..plus i missed lunch
ohwell.gif

shaq.jpg

Originally Posted by jeenewed

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?
People that were trying to print @#$% were FURIOUS. Instead of their notes coming out, all they got was a never ending stream of  8x11 portraits of Slim Thug
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

-Got beat up in the cafeteria in middle school. I got 3 days he got 10
-9th Grade I set the auto class on fire. Expelled, went to alternative school for a year.
-11th grade I return to public schools
-11th grade 2 days after the Columbine School shootings I was writing a rap in class. One line said 'I feel like I wana shoot a school up.
The teacher went through my folder while I was at lunch and found it. I get to school the next morning and cops, my mother and the principles greet me at the door. I was banned from Georgia schools and was told I could only get homeschooling.
Really?! Damn that's rough. 

There was this broad that snitched on me when I was in 5th grade which lead to a suspension...That was the only time I ever got suspended but I remember I was quite a rascal.

Kindergarten- Beat up a kid
1st grade- Pissed on my teacher's car
2nd grade- Instigated my friend to walk along a narrow ledge and below it was a 4-5 ft drop to the ground.
3rd grade- don't remember
4th grade- Shoved a big girl because she was snobby.
5th grade- Choke slammed a kid because he wanted me to and I got in trouble for it -_-, said %%% to the principal which almost got me suspended.

I wasn't a truant or anything, just a kid that couldn't find a way to express himself...I was one those friends that would get carried away with excitement. Didn't do anything bad in middle school or high school except for 1 fight in my 7th grade year.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

This nasty fat girl in 9th grade sneezed on me. It was on purpose cause she laughed afterwards. I got up and yelled at her, and then she got up and started swinging punches at me. I turned my back to her and took all the punches on my back. As soon as she was done, I Master Splinter kicked her in the stomach. She hunched over and fell on the ground, my teacher walked in and I was suspended for 3 days.

My dad used to drive the Metro bus in Miami when I was in school, so I had to ride the bus all day from like 5am to like 9pm all 3 of the days.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kicking a girl

Girl?   This was no girl.  This was a brontosaurus in a 14-year old girl's costume.

man in some situations you gotta do what you gotta do.   i can't blame dude for kicking her in the stomach.  don't swing on a man and expect nothing to happen just because your a woman.   hell any respectable woman that was raised right wouldn't be raising her hand and trying to solve her problems with violence in the first place.

I got suspended in 8th grade because I threw an apple at this kids face.
I also hit the same kid on the back of his head with a text book (back in the days when wrestling was really popular) I was like hes got a steel chair and bam! right to the back of this kids head
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This kid picked on me for months in middle school 1 day I was fed up and gave the kid the crippler cross face
laugh.gif
got 5 days
laugh.gif
never got picked on again.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I went to school/class everyday. Got good grades. Graduated near the top of my class. Went to college. Got an awesome job. Living a good life.

Smoked trees before school, sometimes during passing period, and during lunch. I just loved being high! Went to all my classes late reeking of marijuana smoke and went to sleep in almost every class, still managed to get mostly B's and the love from my teachers, for being "Good natured.." when I wasn't sleeping
smile.gif

Senior at my high school getting that 4.7 GPA naaahmmsaaayin? Unfortunately, it still isn't the top GPA
30t6p3b.gif
dam nerds.
laugh.gif

Dade dudes dont care if your a boy or a girl,
learned that that the hard way.
lol

Originally Posted by cs02132

im suprised you didnt get expelled. whenever kids in my HS got caught wth bud they were done

NEVER ME THOUGH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my junior and senior year me and my friends skipped more days than we went and used to
pimp.gif
all day. They all got picked off one by one but I was the only one who didnt get suspended

Snitch.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by cs02132

im suprised you didnt get expelled. whenever kids in my HS got caught wth bud they were done

NEVER ME THOUGH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my junior and senior year me and my friends skipped more days than we went and used to
pimp.gif
all day. They all got picked off one by one but I was the only one who didnt get suspended

Snitch.

Na we were outside the school one day and i got a text saying i just got called to the principles office..i said f it and didnt go back into school and they never called me back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. my friends got caught soon after that

i think we missed like 90 days senior year. not really proud of it but if i could go back id do it again it was a lot of fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FourReal

i remember last year on my senior year @ high school from oct-nov i got suspended @ least ounce or twice a f... week for stupid stuff(i remember like the 2x getting suspended i was like F this im not telling my mom so i went to sleep in my closet till 1 pm in the afternoon i wasn't trying to hear my mom yelling in the morning)

o yeah so some lesbian girl stole me in the face the summer that i was going to be a 9th grader(she the same grade as me) over something stupid i was like wow i didn't wanted to hit her back.So fast forward to sept of my 9th grade year this B... brought that stupid incident back in the bus so i whopped her outside the bus stop and you guys won't believe this tell me why a random @%* teacher popped up in my neighborhood 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
she was like im going to call the police everybody went flash mode to their house me and my friend had to run like 5-10min since it was a walk.Next thing you know i got snitched on i had a principal hearing on the 1st month of my freshmen year like damn and it was my first referral for that school.So yeah principal didn't knew anything about my history of my referrals back in my middle school days so he pulls up a file of my and that $#%@ looked like a novel so he reads some the referrals and he was like"came in class late and told the teacher to kiss my A..."i was like what the F... i don't even remember that i wanted to burst out laughing
roll.gif
so yeah i got like 5 days oss and i told my friend to tell my friend that i got locked up in jail ppl was on my D... when i came back to school

theirs more stories to come
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude is seriously becoming one of my fav posters.

Anyway. Senior year me and my boy would skip 10th period physics almost 3 times a week during the second half of second semester. We had two ways of doing this. The first was because he had this little thing going on with one of the teachers aid and she would hook us up with signed passes and all we would have to do was fill in the time slots and our names. The second was by letting our dudes that helped out at the guidance office during their 10th period study hall know when we were skipping and they would simply put our id numbers into the computer and log us in (we had a huge college resource room and our excuse was that we were in there filling out scholarship apps). Teacher gets annoyed by it and writes a very angry email to the guidance counselors about how they shouldn't take us out during her class. They obviously have no clue as to what's going on, so they get the senior class dean involved (she was mad cool and literally lived down the street from me). She calls us in and tells us that she knows what's going on but that she can't prove it and that it needs to stop. We agree. Two days later, we get called back in and she says that the teacher is pissed that they're gonna let us get away with it so we can either choose 1 day oss or 1 day iss. We take the iss and that day in iss was by far the longest day of my life. Sorry for the essay folks.

Back
Top Bottom