Suspended for 10 days Vol: Post your high school stories

Space DooDoo Pistols wrote:

BAHAHAHAHA
in 11th grade, this kid fell asleep in geometry class... i took scissors and cut the legs off his jeans. he woke up when the bell rang, and boom. 2 pant legs hit the ground. i had to buy him new jeans and was relieved when i saw he had on some bugle boys and not some hilfigers.

See I don't "get" ishh like this. Like why would you just destroy somebody's clothes for the hell of it?
Seriously, i'd whoop yo' *** right then and there had you pulled something like this on me...freaking despicable...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Didn't do anything bad. One time during finals week, some @#$@% was printing like 500 pages of notes right when I needed to print an essay that was due in 5 minutes. Got marked off 10 points for turning it in 5 minutes late
indifferent.gif
Took my wrath out on the entire library after the final by printing 600 total copies of Slim Thug's face. Librarians shut off the school printers for 2 weeks...they put up Slim Thug's picture on the library notice board and wrote "This man is the reason behind why no one is allowed to use the printers anymore"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what?
People that were trying to print @#$% were FURIOUS. Instead of their notes coming out, all they got was a never ending stream of  8x11 portraits of Slim Thug
laugh.gif
I'm WEAK. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got suspended once, but it was in middle school.

and it was over a damn laser pointer.

In 10th grade I got kicked out of bio class for throwing a paper ball. I yelled at that dumb broad and said "This is EFFING BS, BLOW MEE!" and walked out like a boss. Whole class was like 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom