Suspended for 10 days Vol: Post your high school stories

Long story short went to Red Robbin for lunch decided to skip 4th hour come back for 5th and 6th. 5 minutes left in 5th hour hall monitor comes and gets me. Brings me back to the principle they take my backpack and jacket and of course I had that
pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif
. Me and all my boys got 10 days so im strait chilling watching Sport Center and relaxing just emailed all my teachers.

Post Your Stories

I was the president of the national honor society. Got kicked out for smoking in the bathroom after gym. It didn't matter because I had submitted all my college applications by then so to them I was still el capitan.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Long story short went to Red Robbin for lunch decided to skip 4th hour come back for 5th and 6th. 5 minutes left in 5th hour hall monitor comes and gets me. Brings me back to the principle they take my backpack and jacket and of course I had that
pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif
. Me and all my boys got 10 days so im strait chilling watching Sport Center and relaxing just emailed all my teachers.

Post Your Stories

Cool Story Bo...you juvenile delinquent 

im suprised you didnt get expelled. whenever kids in my HS got caught wth bud they were done

NEVER ME THOUGH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my junior and senior year me and my friends skipped more days than we went and used to
pimp.gif
all day. They all got picked off one by one but I was the only one who didnt get suspended

pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif

Post Your Stories

Is the hall monitor 6'8, 315 lbs?

This nasty fat girl in 9th grade sneezed on me. It was on purpose cause she laughed afterwards. I got up and yelled at her, and then she got up and started swinging punches at me. I turned my back to her and took all the punches on my back. As soon as she was done, I Master Splinter kicked her in the stomach. She hunched over and fell on the ground, my teacher walked in and I was suspended for 3 days.

My dad used to drive the Metro bus in Miami when I was in school, so I had to ride the bus all day from like 5am to like 9pm all 3 of the days.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What year are you?

Im a Junior

And you think im trying to be cool? Yea missing school and messing up my future was my goal bro........

email your teacher???, damn I feel old
laugh.gif

but whatever you kids do, dont get banned from prom
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

This nasty fat girl in 9th grade sneezed on me. It was on purpose cause she laughed afterwards. I got up and yelled at her, and then she got up and started swinging punches at me. I turned my back to her and took all the punches on my back. As soon as she was done, I Master Splinter kicked her in the stomach. She hunched over and fell on the ground, my teacher walked in and I was suspended for 3 days.

My dad used to drive the Metro bus in Miami when I was in school, so I had to ride the bus all day from like 5am to like 9pm all 3 of the days.

She was acting she knows she didn't feel that kick, her stomach probably ate it right up. She just wanted to get you in trouble
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kicking a girl

This is my senior year so I've been cruising.I remember last year my school brought cops in and searched an entire hallway of classes with dogs because of a tip about someone carrying major weight.the only thing I did in HS would be skipping,during or after lunch since we had block schedules I'd ride with my boys get some food and chill no point in coming back tbh.oh Felix Varela C/o 2012 holla.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What year are you?

Im a Junior

And you think im trying to be cool? Yea missing school and messing up my future was my goal bro........

But it was... Also nothing beats Columbine sooooooooo 

happened my senior year of highschool, and to top it off it was on a sunday smh

i was on stage crew and we were breaking down the set of i think grease or jesus christ superstar. I had decided to wear my flints for shock value cuz by this time most everyone had cooked theirs. i leave my joints on top of the speaker and take down some lights and store them, when i gt back my kicks were mia. i start to get heated, followed by one of my friends tellin me that the janitor took em, i head over to sed janitor and blackout. the director starts tellin me anyone could take em cuz they want to sell em or wear em. im a sz 13 so to me this isnt plausible. director got the dean of discipline on the jackson and from there i was told to clean out my locker and not show up, they even held graduation over my head, the walkin part i was gonna grad anyway top 10% of my class, i got suspended for like 45 days..... had a job so i decided to pape up crazy lol
edit: graduated Cardinal Hayes c/o 05

pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif

Post Your Stories

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kicking a girl

Girl?   This was no girl.  This was a brontosaurus in a 14-year old girl's costume.

DEAD %%* NO TROLL
Got caught sexting my teacher last year. principal wanted to send me to alternative school. but the teachers liked me so much that she talked hi into just inschool suspension for 3 days
pimp.gif
she asked for no punishment though
frown.gif

thats probably the only time i've been in trouble. i never got caught skipping. after football season was over i would just chill in said teachers class for the athletic period and wait for my friends to get out of their class for lunch.

i got caught with some
pimp.gif
(brought about 4 rolled up) on a school field trip (we were hiking) we got caught but they didnt know exactly who had the
pimp.gif
so one of my girls tipped me off on the bus & i gave it to her..when we got back to school i had to go straight to the deans office they told me to strip & i laughed so hard at them for a good 2 minutes but didnt move.. i said "i aint strippin for no one.... yall N_ suspect as hell anyway"(they had 5 "school guards" & the dean) so they empty out my bookbag,coat pockets,jean pockets & cant find anything but some cards & a single die so they had to let me go but the suspended me from going on anymore gym field trips which i didnt care about because the next trip was canoeing & i cant swim so i damn sure aint gettin in a small #!@ boat

Originally Posted by pookieman

pimp.gif
in my backpack
sick.gif

Post Your Stories

Cool Story Bo...you juvenile delinquent 
They start early.. future of our nation 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i remember last year on my senior year @ high school from oct-nov i got suspended @ least ounce or twice a f... week for stupid stuff(i remember like the 2x getting suspended i was like F this im not telling my mom so i went to sleep in my closet till 1 pm in the afternoon i wasn't trying to hear my mom yelling in the morning)

o yeah so some lesbian girl stole me in the face the summer that i was going to be a 9th grader(she the same grade as me) over something stupid i was like wow i didn't wanted to hit her back.So fast forward to sept of my 9th grade year this B... brought that stupid incident back in the bus so i whopped her outside the bus stop and you guys won't believe this tell me why a random @%* teacher popped up in my neighborhood 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
she was like im going to call the police everybody went flash mode to their house me and my friend had to run like 5-10min since it was a walk.Next thing you know i got snitched on i had a principal hearing on the 1st month of my freshmen year like damn and it was my first referral for that school.So yeah principal didn't knew anything about my history of my referrals back in my middle school days so he pulls up a file of my and that $#%@ looked like a novel so he reads some the referrals and he was like"came in class late and told the teacher to kiss my A..."i was like what the F... i don't even remember that i wanted to burst out laughing
roll.gif
so yeah i got like 5 days oss and i told my friend to tell my friend that i got locked up in jail ppl was on my D... when i came back to school

theirs more stories to come

Oh and we got suspended indefinitely from the football team but i really dont care we lost in regionals to the #3 in the state (michigan) and there trying to say its are fault because the starting tight end was with us. I almost hit my coach in the face he had the nerve to ask me " Why would you put Ethan in this situation" worst part of this whole thing is my parents my dad knows whats good and has been helpful but my mom is freaking out talking about sending me to school in Chicago or Louisiana

I was suspended from school for almost trying to kill a Nigerian dude because I thought he stole my money. I pulled out a blade and went crazy just to intimidate him too. smh... Now that I think about it, I should have just let it go.

Originally Posted by FourReal

o yeah so some lesbian girl stole me in the face the summer that i was going to be a 9th grader(she the same grade as me) over something stupid i was like wow i didn't wanted to hit her back.So fast forward to sept of my 9th grade year this B... brought that stupid incident back in the bus so i whopped her outside the bus stop

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom