Suspension 2nd Semester Senior Year, What Happens? UPDATE PG 2

where do you live? in some bizzaro world no one knows about?

getting suspended for smoking?!!?

LOL

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

My boy back in HS got suspended the last week of classes for doing donuts on the outdoor bball courts, last time I saw him he worked at a car wash. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

damn your school must be super conservative..maryland schools are super liberal. you could get arrested and you wouldn't get suspended.
You talking high school or college?

At UMD the Route 1 riot after the Duke win led to over 30 arrests. 23 of which were students who all faced expulsion.  Kids gettin kicked out of school over a one-sided rivalry... A regular season game at that
tired.gif
I'm talking about high school cuz op got suspended from high school not college. UMD is a whole nother story.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Oh man, that's weird.  I have a friend that had the same thing happen (suspended for a different reason) and UC Irvine checked with his school at the end of the year due to policy for routine checks and he was denied admission.  Ended up at a local community college, last I heard he was never able to get into any undergraduate program and was battling alcoholism.  Sad.

funny how no one caught that. A+ sir

There was a cop at my high school that checked facebook/myspace profiles, but the only people that were ever suspended were athletes and it was from games, not from school.

I got suspended in middle school for a fight that happened at the bus stop AFTER school when I got off the bus...now that's that bull!

Back
Top Bottom