Suspension 2nd Semester Senior Year, What Happens? UPDATE PG 2

NT I need your help now more than ever. I applied to UC Irvine and got admitted. I was home sick today and got a call from my girlfriend saying that I am going to get suspended for the party I had last week. The office found pictures floating around facebook and is now going to suspend me. How does this hurt my chances of going to Irvine? Will they revoke my acceptance? Please help

You can get suspended for partying outside of school? News to me....sorry to hear that bro

I doubt it's going to affect you any; especially if you've already been admitted/accepted.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You can get suspended for partying outside of school? News to me....sorry to hear that bro
Back in middle school I got suspended. 15 days for prank calling another student. I got 15, my boy got ten. I got 15 because it was my cell phone :/ The call took place at my house at around 8pm. %!*! public schools
laugh.gif

Oh and we forgot *67
smh.gif
roll.gif
That's how we got caught

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

NT I need your help now more than ever. I applied to UC Irvine and got admitted. I was home sick today and got a call from my girlfriend saying that I am going to get suspended for the party I had last week. The office found pictures floating around facebook and is now going to suspend me. How does this hurt my chances of going to Irvine? Will they revoke my acceptance? Please help

eek.gif
 man thats crazy bro are they able to do that?....I dont remember a lot of peopple takin pics at my parties we use to throw in hs
smh.gif
 @ social media

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Back in middle school I got suspended. 15 days for prank calling another student. I got 15, my boy got ten. I got 15 because it was my cell phone :/ The call took place at my house at around 8pm. %!*! public schools
laugh.gif

Oh and we forgot *67
smh.gif
roll.gif
That's how we got caught
Maybe the school saw that as bullying....I dunno.
laugh.gif

but yeah....social media is ruining folks out there....

How the hell are you guys getting suspended for things that DON'T happen on school grounds/school time?
Its like the school is trying to dry snitch on you.

"Your son has been suspended for 15 days"
"Why? What did he do?
"Well at that party he had last thurs-
"Wait, what party?"
"Oh, you weren't  aware of it....??

burns-excellent.jpg

i remember when i was in high school we could do whatever we wanted off school grounds. you wanted to fight after school take the down the street.

damn that sucks. we were discussing this topic in one of my classes. How some high schools had a person who literally look at people's facebooks and myspaces for party pics or doing things they are not suppose to be doing. She even told us that they failed a student because he posted a status update on how he cheated on a test. I believe she said that some colleges require to give them your password and user name for social network sites and that they can if they want to look at your stuff you posted or pics.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How the hell are you guys getting suspended for things that DON'T happen on school grounds/school time?

some schools say that you are representing them, and expect you to act in the same manner as you would in school. at least my school is that way
like, you cant go do some stupid @#$\ outside of school and not expect to the school to take action. idk what happened at the party though. would have to be pretty serious for them to suspend you
the colleges ive gotten into all say that the offer of admission can be taken away if youre dont graduate, grades drop, or not a good citizen

Oh man, that's weird.  I have a friend that had the same thing happen (suspended for a different reason) and UC Irvine checked with his school at the end of the year due to policy for routine checks and he was denied admission.  Ended up at a local community college, last I heard he was never able to get into any undergraduate program and was battling alcoholism.  Sad.

damn your school must be super conservative..maryland schools are super liberal. you could get arrested and you wouldn't get suspended.

I remember in middle school, there was this one kid that vandalized one of the local elementary schools during spring break. He got suspended for 10 days. Another kid in high school got arrested for vandalizing some random building and got expelled too.

Schools down here don't care where it happened. They'll suspend/expel anyone that does something stupid/crazy, regardless of whether it happened on school property/time or not.

getting suspended for things you do out of school
a tradition of simpishly asking girls to prom

...The +@*$ kind of school do you go to..

UC wont even find out dont trip fam...

and on another note sue the +#!+ out of that school how they gona suspend you for something that happened outside of school??

Back
Top Bottom