swagg on a 100! VOL:he gets more then you.

The world's biggest family: The man with 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-39-wives-94-children-33-grandchildren.html
pimp.gif

we go quantity over quality in this case. probably didnt have a great litter to pick from, so he just said %@%% it and took the whole thing.

we go quantity over quality in this case. probably didnt have a great litter to pick from, so he just said %@%% it and took the whole thing.

swag on a 100 thousand trillion.  This man has a whole village of women at his disposal, literally.  I wouldn't even want that though for real. even if they were all dimes, I would want some damn piece and quiet every now and then.

All his wives are busted though.
Edit: ^^ dude really took the words out of my mouth... and posted them before me.

All his wives are busted though.
Edit: ^^ dude really took the words out of my mouth... and posted them before me.

swag on a 100 thousand trillion.  This man has a whole village of women at his disposal, literally.  I wouldn't even want that though for real. even if they were all dimes, I would want some damn piece and quiet every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom