Sweats with cuffs on the bottom?

rell826

Banned
I was browsing Instagram and came across these sweats. They have a unique look to them because its cuffed at the ankles like how it would be on a hoodie kr sweatshirt. Anyone know what they're specifically called? Not referring to Kith's Mercer Pants.

a lot of people are wearing soccer pants

maybe look up "french terry pants" for men w/ribbed cuff

some have that wide ribbing on the bottom you're talking about

or maybe tapered sweats

is this similar to what you mean

772ceacec935a52bcdccfa676c4d6be5.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be amazed if they're called anything other than cuffed/tapered sweats. 

Last edited:
Don't know the name but I'm wearing it right now, got it from footlocker like a year ago

Sans the ill placed logo those are what I was referring to ServeChilled. Thanks.

a lot of people are wearing soccer pants

maybe look up "french terry pants" for men w/ribbed cuff
some have that wide ribbing on the bottom you're talking about
or maybe tapered sweats

is this similar to what you mean
772ceacec935a52bcdccfa676c4d6be5.jpg

I need these. Be looking for cuffed sweats for awhile. H&M has some also.

Anybody have a link with those nike ones

Link to H&Ms?

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
When I grew up you got made fun of for wearing sweats with cuffs. Are these coming back?

I don't remember anyone being made fun of because of these kinds of sweats. Maybe its a regional thing? Never saw these growing up in Brooklyn.

Jogger pants

H&M as already stated

Another spot I've heard is a store called Cotton On. The Australian version of their website has them, but not the US. I think they have some physical US store locations so maybe they carry them in person.

I love the look of runners with the cuffed bottom pants. I wish I could find some non sweatpant versions for a decent price. I know Publish makes some, but I'm not trying to spend $100+ on them.

Yup I need those Olympic joints in my life. I believe theyre called the Bowerman Tech Pant and cost $250
sick.gif

Wow times sure have changed. Never in my entire life have I ever known it to be acceptable to wear cuffed sweats.

Back
Top Bottom