swizz beats signs Drag-on to full surface.

i seen this comin a mile away...

Drag-On Signs With Swizz Beatz' Full Surface

New York Rapper Mel "Drag-on" Smalls has officially signed with the Full Surface family headed by producer Swizz Beats.
After the release of his independent project "Hood Environment" which hit stores on September 4th 2007 and consistently hitting the studio with Swizz and Cassidy the bond began to set in.
The New York MC was also featured on the new Swizz Beats album One Man Band Man for a remake of a hit that he and Swizz Beats once performed during the Ruff Ryder Days.
Sources from the camp also say that he has been working in the studio with Cassidy and The Larceny family on a consistent basis. With the successful launch of his new label Hood Environment Drag-On states " this will give me a chance to bring in new talent and give others a chance to shine as well, My label is gonna be 100% with hard music for the streets.. this time im the CEO and i know what the people want, to all the supporters out there Hood Environment the cd in stores now!!, Swizz Beats cd in stores now!! Cassidy comin!! Support real music we do this from the heart"

my question is why are all da ruff ryders just signin eachother? what happened to that Ruff ryders label anywayz?

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
my question is why are all da ruff ryders just signin eachother? what happened to that Ruff ryders label anywayz?
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Swizz Beats is RuffRyders...
I expect to see more guys featured on the RR albums to full surface.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

That's good...Drag-On is mad underrated. Hell and Back was an amazing CD straight up. I heard a little bit of that Hood Environment but it wasnt a real cd so i didnt pay it no mind

Quote:
@#%$ aint been the same since RR Vol.3.....
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
swizz beats signs Drag-on to full surface.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

that track with Drag and Cass released in the mddl of the summer was :pimp:
pimp.gif

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

pimp.gif
for him getting sign

but hes finsihed |I
tired.gif

greatest song he's made split these bars :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

im sure people are actually checking for this dude... :lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

for real though...his first album is one of my favorites...i bought that album off of his @#%$ he did on Down Bottom...i was a little bit disappointed with H20 but it was solid.

Make no mistake about it, drag-on can still spit...and da thing that suprised me crazy is that cassidy on full surface BEEN gettin a great push and promotion..its sucks they all couldn't keep it together under da ruff ryder label.......its almost as sad as da roc break up...
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah but who was actually good on ruff ryders?

the lox, dmx and drag-on...are really the only ones IMO

dudes like parle, yung wun, eve, (i hate female rappers), jin...

they all sucked

dmx sucked still too

finally, it was only a matter of time
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Damn. I thought dude was locked up or some @#%$. I would've assumed he was already signed to Full Surface.

so is drag-on going to ressurect NY hip hop or wha?

last time i checked dood was straight bunz IMO

only song I liked was the RR joint with him an juvenille with swizzy on the boards down bottom or bottom
an juvenille bodied drag on that song.
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

I heard Say Hello To The Bad Guys and it was doodoo except for "The Strip".
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Back
Top Bottom