SWOOSH ACCOUNT OWNERS! QUESTION: How often do you use it?

I'm about to get a swoosh account soon from a Nike job (when it opens) and I am afraid of getting my account taken away

My friend had a swoosh account once and let people use it, they ordered in multiple sizes like 10.5/9/9.5 and etc, also under his account, he had 4 different credit card names under it

then Nike sent him an email saying his was taken away (he wasnt an employee, he had a family member that worked at Nike) and im not sure if it was they were catching him ordering in different sizes or there was 4 credit cards under his name

So I'm just wondering how often do you use your swoosh account? How many pairs a month etc, I dont want Nike to get suspicious if I order like 3-4 pairs for myself

(im not buying for friends either)

thanks in advance

LOL, Jeff, that's ownage. Of course, dude wouldn't be asking the friggin' question if he was on the up and up. Who asks if its ok to buy multiple pairs if its for yourself???

i got one at Stanford mall

Nike store at Palo Alto, its getting remodeled right now though, but i start training in like 2 weeks at some hotel

Jusr make sure the same name on the swoosh account is the same name on the Card ... shipping and billing

Dont order more then 6 pairs in 1 shoe/colorway.

If you cop a shoe thats NOT your size. Gotta make sure its a gift.

You can use it as often as you want to. 

Nice, congrats man. Didn't even know there was a Nike store at the Stanford mall. Hit me up if there is anything good!

Just for the sake of research...you wouldn't happen to be a size 14/15 future Swoosh account holder would you?

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Just for the sake of research...you wouldn't happen to be a size 14/15 future Swoosh account holder would you?

nope

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Nice, congrats man. Didn't even know there was a Nike store at the Stanford mall. Hit me up if there is anything good!

its a running store, we arent getting anything good
laugh.gif

unless your into running shoes, i dont know what we are getting, but im guessing Nike Frees, Lunarfoams, and Airmax running shoes (not 90s 95s etc im betting)

but if your interested ill let you know if your into running shoes Jon

im mostly gonna use my swoosh account at outlets when basketball shoes go on sale, then get myself Kobes

Congrats on the job

Rico is oni point with his info, also dont go over the order limit of $750...

Back
Top Bottom