Sydney, Australia = Mars

if i ever seen something like that in NY
eek.gif

Yea, it was a crazy down here in Sydney today... True story... When i woke up i thought the world was going to end... lol...

Everything was covered in dust pretty much

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the same thing happened here in Dallas a few months ago.

I thought Jesus was finally coming for me.

If you thought that the one in Dallas was bad (it blew my fence down) the ones in Lubbock are worse. I remember in college my friend called me andsaid,"Satan is outside!" It was almost black with dust in the air.

That couldn't happen in NY though cause we don't have a giant desert in the middle of it.Still crazy

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

That couldn't happen in NY though cause we don't have a giant desert in the middle of it.Still crazy

it may be a different type of topsoil here compared to what may be in CA/AZ.. But I could see something big happening to the western states. It happened manyyears back:
dustbowl.gif
dust2.jpg

Here, it was caused by unfit agriculture practices. whats happening now, just looks like a natural occurance.

if we go about unsettling the land like we did in the 30s, it could happen again.. with some winds shifting west, it could hit phoenix and LA.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

it may be a different type of topsoil here compared to what may be in CA/AZ.. But I could see something big happening to the western states. It happened many years back:
dustbowl.gif
dust2.jpg

Here, it was caused by unfit agriculture practices. whats happening now, just looks like a natural occurance.

if we go about unsettling the land like we did in the 30s, it could happen again.. with some winds shifting west, it could hit phoenix and LA.

I hope it doesnt hit LA. Not because I like anyone from there. Because the first place LA people gonna run is to NY. And I aint having that.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

it may be a different type of topsoil here compared to what may be in CA/AZ.. But I could see something big happening to the western states. It happened many years back:
dustbowl.gif
dust2.jpg

I hope it doesnt hit LA. Not because I like anyone from there. Because the first place LA people gonna run is to NY. And I aint having that.
wrong. back to the motherland cross the border down South.

Back
Top Bottom