System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Anyone know where I can get some of these college shorts for cheap or it's not possible?
Thanks.

Sounds like Nike might be out of this game for the forseeable future, came across the tweet below.  Can't imagine making these paper-thin HE "authentics" is that expensive.
I think UConn is getting new uniforms next year so they may have thought it didn't make sense to make authentics for one season with the new uni set coming for 2014-2015 season.

Sounds like Nike might be out of this game for the forseeable future, came across the tweet below.  Can't imagine making these paper-thin HE "authentics" is that expensive.

I think UConn is getting new uniforms next year so they may have thought it didn't make sense to make authentics for one season with the new uni set coming for 2014-2015 season.
They been wearing new uniforms, the coloring of the UCONN is different and bottom of the shorts have the new Husky logo instead of the UC logo

been waiting for nike to release the version..hopefully they will next year

They been wearing new uniforms, the coloring of the UCONN is different and bottom of the shorts have the new Husky logo instead of the UC logo

been waiting for nike to release the version..hopefully they will next year
I think I remember Nike announcing they would get all new uniforms (a complete re-design) in 2014-2015. They made that announcement when they introduced the new logo last year. It is mentioned in this story...

http://today.uconn.edu/blog/2013/04/a-new-husky-for-a-new-era/

Wish they'd come out with the new styles in the summer. I'd be wearin em all the time compared to Nov-Feb

Just saw a couple pairs of these Oregon Carrier Classic shorts with pockets on ebay. Does anyone know when or where these released?

I saw that too.... I actually bought a pair of these. I am expecting them this week. I am curious to see how they are tagged. To my knowledge they never released these retail. All of the sellers I saw selling them are from, or near Oregon. I am wondering if they hit the outlet or something.  I will post pics once I get them in.

^^^ Simply beautiful. I'm assuming these are team issued. How much did these hit you for?
I have a pair of those as well..... for some reason pairs of those have been hitting eBay the last few weeks. The pair I have still has retail tags on them ($80). They all seem to be coming out of Oregon though, so take that for what it is worth. They could have hit outlets or maybe the OU store......

This thread has been pretty slow, so I guess I'll post this. Found another pair of Hyper Elites at Ross today, this time its the Black K-State's with pockets in size Small for $15! Not a K-State fan by any means, but I like these HE shorts alot and I'll take whatever I can get if it's cheap.

Nice pickup. Curious to see when these will start showin up for this season.

Last edited:

where did you get the shorts? been waiting for the new logo
They popped up on eBay over the weekend with a BIN of $35.  Retail is $60 since they're replicas (which is insane) but figure I might not see another pair of these in the future.  Seems like some people in the Pacific NW are getting their hands on the newer models that never released last winter.

I saw a few at a local ross for $16.99
Those are likely the old logo with the interlocking UC on the front of the shorts, I've seen those at Marshalls/TJ Maxx around here.

Last edited:
TallLefty21 - you nailed it!! Nike really screwed up this market with the higher prices and lower (awful) quality. Nobody wants paper thin shorts with screened graphics.
>:

Back
Top Bottom