System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Bet no one can top my basketball shorts collection. Out of all. My nike shorts tend to be longer and baggier than other brands. Upload your pics of your shorts collection if you wanna beat mine. I have way too many damn

Bet no one can top my basketball shorts collection. Out of all. My nike shorts tend to be longer and baggier than other brands. Upload your pics of your shorts collection if you wanna beat mine. I have way too many damn
LOL..... you sure you wanna me..... or Mojo????:tongue:

BTW the new styles that dropped on Eastbay are already down $10.  Plus there's a 15% off coupon you can find on their site.  Just ordered the UConn navys.

Last edited:
Got my new UConns in today, I'll post pics later.

I'm kinda disappointed, the Husky logo on the leg is quite a bit smaller than on the team issued shorts, same BS they pulled with the UConn retail SOD's 6-7 years ago.  Not sure if I'll keep them.

EDIT: Pics...

The white panel on the side should go a little higher than it is and as I mentioned the Husky patches should be larger.  The patches are tackle-twill, the Swoosh is heat-pressed. 

And part of me wants to add the red strip around the leg holes like on the shorts 96-06 lol.

Here's their team issued, you can see how much larger the Husky logo is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom