System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I finally see that UA is selling their teams - would love to get St Johns, but the sample pic doesnt match the actual team shorts. Wonder if it's just a mistake?

If ANYBODY can get their hands on or can lead me in the right direction to the following team issued shorts...... PLEASE PM me. I will do my best of to return the favor. Thanks in advance. (Shorts desired in the pics will be captioned.)

Blacked Out Oregon

Florida (The real gator print shorts)

Maryland (Last Nike shorts)

Villanova

Georgetown

Oregon (Green Camo)

Gonzaga (Black)

Texas

Oklahoma State

Last edited:
Me too. Still have my fingers crossed that they make a splash with some special shorts or during March madness but am very disappointed that they only made a handful of authentics this year (UConn, Arizona, Oregon, etc.)

Random question but do you guys prefer this style of the longer length + pockets? I do like how breathable the shorts are but the length on the older ones, I feel is better. Thoughts?

I think they did, especially the authentic shorts. Still can't believe they aren't selling Grey Hoyas shorts in the current uniform styles. That is like not making Orange 'Cuse shorts available. Brutal. I was an avid collector but the pockets and the limited availability has put a halt to my collection. So disappointed.

i see this thread is pretty much dead.....nobody bought any of the new hyper elite shorts????

my dukes comes in on thursday ill post pics lol

Is there anyway to stop the waistband from fraying on Elite shorts? Its inconsistent though. My newest pair is the most frayed while my oldest and 2nd oldest pair has less. And to consider, I use the older ones more than the new ones.

Wonder if we're actually going to get a good amount of the higher quality shorts this year. Last year's selection was awful.

I'd like to get my hands on those black UNC shorts with the gold trim. Are the inseams as long as they have been in the past with this years?

Also, where are those under armor ones mentioned earlier?

This thread has died...

All my college shorts are too long for my liking now and I'll be unloading a bunch of them soon. Most are large, some XL/XXL. If anyone might be interested PM me. They'll be going up on eBay soon.

That is my problem with them. Most are too long. Most generic Nike basketball shorts are too long for me anymore as well.

Back
Top Bottom