T Dub- 5'9 FT line dunk off lob off 2 feet

laugh.gif
at all these dudes saying they weren't impressed, are all probably those same dudes in the gym who can't hit a left-handed layup in a game of H.O.R.S.E. 

smh.gif
  That dunk was sick. 

Originally Posted by ill4eva

laugh.gif
at all these dudes saying they weren't impressed, are all probably those same dudes in the gym who can't hit a left-handed layup in a game of H.O.R.S.E. 

smh.gif
  That dunk was sick. 

( i can do a left hand dunk lol) but i was  just hating earlier i guess

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I'm waiting for the first genetic freak to take off like a train downcourt 45 mph and dunk from the 3 point arc.

James White might be that guy
laugh.gif

JK but dude could get close.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I know NT is the home of hate (women, cars, etc) but i came in here expecting more...just saying

THANK YOU. LET ME SEE ALL OF NT DO THIS. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY CAN ALL DUNK FROM THE 3 PT LINE

Originally Posted by Bigtomdawg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I know NT is the home of hate (women, cars, etc) but i came in here expecting more...just saying

THANK YOU. LET ME SEE ALL OF NT DO THIS. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY CAN ALL DUNK FROM THE 3 PT LINE
You forgot to end the sentence "with ease"

LoL inspirational i would try that on the way to the trash cylinder. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nice flight.

How one earth does that even happen?
laugh.gif

that dude that just ran up to take a picture on his phone, then rolling on the floor instead of helping him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom