T Dub- 5'9 FT line dunk off lob off 2 feet

"You wanna see that?"
"Na"

laugh.gif

I'm not hating. I think that hoop is lower than 10 ft.

If it is 10 ft high, it is the best dunk i've seen this year.

FILTHY.

smh.gif

Looked like one of them doctored powerade commercials.

and dude was 5'9"
eek.gif

I'd love to see Josh Selby try that....seriously.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I'm not hating. I think that hoop is lower than 10 ft.

If it is 10 ft high, it is the best dunk i've seen this year.
It's the same court they played the McDonald's All American Game on, and this particular practice took place just after the McDonald's All Americans just got done practicing
laugh.gif
They do their dunk shows pregame and half time. They're not lowering the rim and then raising it back. Plus Youtube is widescreen now which skews and stretches some videos depending on the resolution they were shot in.

they jump so damn high they make nearly all their videos look like it has a shorter rim

disgusting...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

That's no FT line dunk. He jumped off of his left foot which appeared to be atleast 2 feet infront

Originally Posted by Diesel J

That's no FT line dunk. He jumped off of his left foot which appeared to be atleast 2 feet infront

reading fail...

sick dunk though

I know NT is the home of hate (women, cars, etc) but i came in here expecting more...just saying

What else did you want? A horse? It's exactly as I described. Maybe I should've used some weird idiom like, "TDub defecates on gravity vol $!!+ your mama!"

Team Flight Bros. members vs. James White vs. Air Up There would be a ridiculous dunk contest...Stern needs to open the dunk contest to everyone in the world and just call it "NBA All Star Saturday Night Presents: The World Slam Dunk Contest" or something. Most NBA players probably wouldn't enter because they know they couldn't compete with some of these other dunkers but who cares..it's all about entertainment anyway. The hype for this would be like a boxing match main event
laugh.gif
Makes much more sense for the future than bringing in four young NBA players who are probably as unheard of to the casual fan as a James White (my friend who follows sports but not a BIG NBA fan didn't even know anything about Demar Derozen for example)

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I'm waiting for the first genetic freak to take off like a train downcourt 45 mph and dunk from the 3 point arc.

After seeing this guy, I'm a bit optimistic

Back
Top Bottom