T.I and his daughter VOL.....YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE?

Friend of mine used to smash this virgin chick anal because she wanted to stay a vaginal virgin. So yeah, his daughter may be a “virgin” but doesn’t mean she’s not giving head or doing butt stuff
Happens often than people know, especially in religious or strict families. Imagine you got your nice virgin wife but find out she did mad anal.

lol naw I think people are going to crucify him for a while because of this..he embarrassed his daugther pretty bad

He's wildin. Also I think she's 18, so HIPPA. Doc could lose his/her licence actually
If they were both present ands she gave verbal consent there is no violation. But if there was a violation, considering the amount of social media attention this has gotten, the daughter could have a hefty lawsuit. Like not only was her info shared, it was later made national news by the person it was shared to. Which ultimately is the drs fault.
If I were her I would be pissed at her dad. This I would be a game changer relationship wise. Can you imagine what her daily life is like right now. The conversations. She prob already gets heckled to some degree because of who she is. Now it’s prob more intense and based off real personal business. Yeah tip dropped the ball bad on this one. I don’t even look at him the same

If they were both present ands she gave verbal consent there is no violation. But if there was a violation, considering the amount of social media attention this has gotten, the daughter could have a hefty lawsuit. Like not only was her info shared, it was later made national news by the person it was shared to. Which ultimately is the drs fault.
If I were her I would be pissed at her dad. This I would be a game changer relationship wise. Can you imagine what her daily life is like right now. The conversations. She prob already gets heckled to some degree because of who she is. Now it’s prob more intense and based off real personal business. Yeah tip dropped the ball bad on this one. I don’t even look at him the same
Maybe some NT parents can shed light on this..but do you guys look at your children as your property..that's pretty much what it boils down too..

What she’s cool with it because she ain’t smashing noway. Whose to say it’s even his idea? She may want to save herself for marriage? What if she don’t want to go out like that by popping up pregnant? I don’t really have an opinion on it. If they cool with it so am I. Where exactly does anything say this is wrong or are we, in general, uncomfortable with it therefore deem it “wrong”?

I think it was for religious reasons why she“couldn’t”let him have vaginal sex. They weren’t dating or anything, just smashing. One of those delusional chicks that thinks if there is a heaven God will give her a pass bc she let dudes nut on her face but not in her p

I was going to say this is extra prominent in Islamic religious families and Christian families who are extra fundamental evengelicals.

You can teach your daughter that her body is precious and not have someone spread her legs once a year to see if a worthless film of flesh is still there. This is invasive. It's demeaning. It's degrading. It's morally and ethically wrong and the doctor should've NEVER given him any information on the status of her hymen. He's not teaching her that her body is hers and she should take care of it, he's teaching her that it's his and if she doesn't do with it what he wants then there'll be repercussions. That's not healthy.
Amen

Maybe some NT parents can shed light on this..but do you guys look at your children as your property..that's pretty much what it boils down too..
That’s a good question. Yes and no I guess considering the circumstances and dynamics. Protection wise, yes that is mine if you are messing with it. Like parenting development guidance wise, yes but there’s like an inate understanding that you are raising your child to be independent so they can leave and be their own. So some situations are to be more hands off and guided rather than controlled.
IMO he is tripping doing the whole hymen thing. Others may disagree which I respect. But talking about it candidly in the media like it isn’t her business too is a wrong in itself.

Surprisingly, T.I's daughter is fine as ****.

Not seeing the doctor being at fault here. His daughter recently turned 18 right? So for like 5-7 years he had the right to accompany her to the gyno and ask questions. That situation says a lot more about the mother.

T.I being a sick **** is solely on him and his perception of women.

I didn't even initially takw in to consideration the absurdness of spreading your daughter's personal info out there like that.

Cool that he's looking out for his kid. But why would this reach the media?

Back
Top Bottom