T.I. - F**k A Mixtape [Official Mixtape] OUT NOW

Joined Jan 3, 2008
All this mixtape hype is annoying now, cause he's probably going to give a date...get pushed back 3 months after the date.

I'll go crazy when I actually hear it.

Joined Mar 9, 2008
Originally Posted by MetroKid26

All this mixtape hype is annoying now, cause he's probably going to give a date...get pushed back 3 months after the date.

I'll go crazy when I actually hear it.
So true

I'll definitely be on the look out for this though.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
its about time somebody said f a mixtape.....everybody in the game doin it......just feel like some1 should go in different other then the everyday mixtape.....

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by imthekang

its about time somebody said f a mixtape.....everybody in the game doin it......just feel like some1 should go in different other then the everyday mixtape.....
Bruh ##@?
Its a mixtape . 

Joined Jul 4, 2004

like what, an album?

Joined Jan 20, 2006

So you only want to hear music from an artist when they drop official albums???

If not you don't know what the *%!* you're talking about... If so you're on Water.

Joined Jan 3, 2005
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

So you only want to hear music from an artist when they drop official albums???

If not you don't know what the %@!+ you're talking about... If so you're on Water.
I kinda see where dude is comin from.
The games gettin over saturated wit
tapes now. Its like tape, album, tape,
album. Dudes need to switch it up and
bring something new to the table, but
it is what it is.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now