T.I. - F**k A Mixtape [Official Mixtape] OUT NOW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All this mixtape hype is annoying now, cause he's probably going to give a date...get pushed back 3 months after the date.

I'll go crazy when I actually hear it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

All this mixtape hype is annoying now, cause he's probably going to give a date...get pushed back 3 months after the date.

I'll go crazy when I actually hear it.
tired.gif

So true
laugh.gif

I'll definitely be on the look out for this though.

its about time somebody said f a mixtape.....everybody in the game doin it......just feel like some1 should go in different other then the everyday mixtape.....

Originally Posted by imthekang

its about time somebody said f a mixtape.....everybody in the game doin it......just feel like some1 should go in different other then the everyday mixtape.....

Bruh ##@?
Its a mixtape . 
indifferent.gif

like what, an album?

So you only want to hear music from an artist when they drop official albums???

If not you don't know what the *%!* you're talking about... If so you're on Water.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

So you only want to hear music from an artist when they drop official albums???

If not you don't know what the %@!+ you're talking about... If so you're on Water.
smh.gif

I kinda see where dude is comin from.
The games gettin over saturated wit
tapes now. Its like tape, album, tape,
album. Dudes need to switch it up and
bring something new to the table, but
it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom