T.I. is back in the studio

pimp.gif

[h4]T.I. Is In The Studio Already?[/h4]Posted by: ImGlobalNow 12 hours ago | 4,788 Views
Source: globalgrind.com

COMMENTS

btn_sharethis.png

Music executive Kevin Liles recently tweeted about a close acquaintance of his going in the studio to do work after visiting family. Is he talking about T.I.? He did just get home so he would be visiting family and eager to get to recording. Check out the tweet!

4221704589_642d2f22f5.jpg

Do You Think T.I.'s In The Studio?

bca84371-660e-4ac3-96fd-854847bb3071.jpg
4c.jpg
GettyImage.ashx
a6a0_75px.jpg
e2e7_75px.jpg
f4c7_75px.jpg

Powered by PicApp

Do you think he'll eventually go back to cocaine rap?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Paper Trail, but no more Urban Legends? *frown*

Originally Posted by naughtywon

ol snitch made %%+#%...

you appear to be a real miserable dude my G... I mean you give off this appearance as though you're just keeping it 100, but you're borderline obsessedwith anyone in a good space in life G. Real %%%! it seems as though you hate yourself/life deep down and resent others for not sharing your unfortune.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ol snitch made %%+#%...

you appear to be a real miserable dude my G... I mean you give off this appearance as though you're just keeping it 100, but you're borderline obsessed with anyone in a good space in life G. Real %%%! it seems as though you hate yourself/life deep down and resent others for not sharing your unfortune.
laugh.gif
i was jokin

how? halfway houses are to finish the rest of your sentence.. he can't possibly be in the studio.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

how? halfway houses are to finish the rest of your sentence.. he can't possibly be in the studio.
u get to leave halfway houses on certain days for certain amounts of time... and %*+! if he got a year for army guns and only did 7 months impretty sure he can get in the studio...

ol snitch made %%+#%...

you appear to be a real miserable dude my G... I mean you give off this appearance as though you're just keeping it 100, but you're borderline obsessed with anyone in a good space in life G. Real %%%! it seems as though you hate yourself/life deep down and resent others for not sharing your unfortune.
laugh.gif
i was jokin
%%$+@ STOP DOIN THAT #@%@ !!!
laugh.gif
TIP IN TIMES TOP 5 DONTLISTEN TO THIS FOOL

They used to let Gucci go to the studio on weekends maybe Liles was speaking about yesterday

Originally Posted by cartune

They used to let Gucci go to the studio on weekends maybe Liles was speaking about yesterday

haha...studio, Gucci used to do shows, and went to the BET Hip Hop Awards...

Half way houses are for you to readjust to society!! My uncle in a half way house, they let him leave 7am-7pm to go "look for a job."

So if you have a job(rapper) i'm sure they would let you leave for a couple hours and get some studio time!

ol snitch made %%+#%...

laugh.gif
i was jokin

Sure you were.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ol snitch made %%+#%...

laugh.gif
i was jokin

Sure you were.

ti is one of the few rappers who's music i actually enjoy...

*tip walks in the studio* *sees young dro tweaking off a pill*
*walks outside to get a quick breath of fresh air* *sees alfamega in a detective car*
*goes to record dead and gone part 2*

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*tip walks in the studio* *sees young dro tweaking off a pill*
*walks outside to get a quick breath of fresh air* *sees alfamega in a detective car*
*goes to record dead and gone part 2*
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom