T.I. is back in the studio

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*tip walks in the studio* *sees young dro tweaking off a pill*
*walks outside to get a quick breath of fresh air* *sees alfamega in a detective car*
*goes to record dead and gone part 2*

roll.gif
@alfamega

I hope his next album is anything like King, Urban Legend, or Trap Muzik.

Originally Posted by D723

I hope his next album is anything like King, Urban Legend, or Trap Muzik.

Truth be told, I hope his next CD is nothing like those aforementioned albums - I wanna hear him on some "personal growth" type $@%+ - like,"this is what '09 was like doin' communtity service and livin' in jail again"...

...on some $@%+ I read in this book my Pop gave me - "humility is the only mechanism that succeeds in making you feel the smallest, even though youdon't realize that you're growing to become bigger than you have ever been."

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by hellaones

i still want another p$c album

Word to "Coming Down", "Do Ya Thing", "Still I Luv Her", "Like A Movie", and "Murder Game"...

dude....at least he can push out another "in da streets" series mixtape. I know a mixtape is coming tho...smh tho at the number of tip tapes/songsthat came out like "live from forrestville..." when he went in... real talk big kuntry needa drop his tape...it was supposed to be with trapaholicsnow its with someone else smh

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*tip walks in the studio* *sees young dro tweaking off a pill*
*walks outside to get a quick breath of fresh air* *sees alfamega in a detective car hops in with him tells him Dro's doing drugs*
*goes to record dead and gone part 2 wearin a fresh new wire*

*FIXED

Nah I hope dude has some fire ready

Back
Top Bottom