T.I. is king of the south. Dont care what no one says: T.I. - All Night

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...7583/title.t-i-all-night

Say something else.
pimp.gif

Lately TIP is putting out better songs with more lyrical wordplay than 'Face ever put out his whole career. They call TIP the Jay-Z of the south for areason. But TIP flow nicer than Jigga do.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Yup. T.I. is the King of the $outh. Nobody is on TIPS level.
not even Scarface?
OK, we need to come to a general consensus on this board... cause this is getting out of hand...STOP BRING UP OLD RAPPERS IF THEY AINT RELEVANT.
KING doesn't mean, LEGEND. KING is a reigning Champ. If the King of England didn't manage to keep showing peasants why he was on top, why would he beKing? people would overthrow his chump @$%. BUT, if you're the stuff of LORE or LEGEND, i.e. Alexander the King, Caesar, or Atilla the Hun well... you mayhave been running it BACK THEN, but right now? You're not even on the radar.

So to answer your question? NO. Not even Scarface. Dude had the best album out of the south in the last year besides Jeezy and Luda and MAYBE Rick Ross (whoseactual progress has been overshadowed by some unfortunate events), who both obviously rep the city and the South so hard, its almost a tie.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

not even Scarface?
OK, we need to come to a general consensus on this board... cause this is getting out of hand...STOP BRING UP OLD RAPPERS IF THEY AINT RELEVANT.
KING doesn't mean, LEGEND. KING is a reigning Champ. If the King of England didn't manage to keep showing peasants why he was on top, why would he be King? people would overthrow his chump @$%. BUT, if you're the stuff of LORE or LEGEND, i.e. Alexander the King, Caesar, or Atilla the Hun well... you may have been running it BACK THEN, but right now? You're not even on the radar.

So to answer your question? NO. Not even Scarface. Dude had the best album out of the south in the last year besides Jeezy and Luda and MAYBE Rick Ross (whose actual progress has been overshadowed by some unfortunate events), who both obviously rep the city and the South so hard, its almost a tie.
What is being the King of the South really saying though? It's almost a laughable cliche' Yeh I'm the king of a region with 95% wackrappers..Good job T.I the thrown is all yours..Instead of this lame coming out of his mouth claiming to be a King of something he should have been thankingOutkast..No Limit..Suave House..Cash Money..Rap A Lot for making good music and keeping the South afloat in the 90's and to the 2000's. I'm sotired of these right place at the right time rappers acting like they did something don't want to give credit to anybody at all. Just like 50 was doin inthe East..Let me give u an example..If I go on a treasure hunt and I'm digging a hole spend years and years digging and don't find anything..Somebodycomes along spends a few hours in that same hole finds treasure all of a sudden they find gold and they act like they put in the work..smh rap fell offhard..The Jayz and Nas battle in 2001 was a real battle for a real crown..Dudes who actually put in work and wanted to settle it lyrically ..Not that bogus T.Ivs Lil Flip or Luda vs T.I

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

not even Scarface?
KING doesn't mean, LEGEND. KING is a reigning Champ. If the King of England didn't manage to keep showing peasants why he was on top, why would he be King? people would overthrow his chump @$%. BUT, if you're the stuff of LORE or LEGEND, i.e. Alexander the King, Caesar, or Atilla the Hun well... you may have been running it BACK THEN, but right now? You're not even on the radar.

So to answer your question? NO. Not even Scarface. Dude had the best album out of the south in the last year besides Jeezy and Luda and MAYBE Rick Ross (whose actual progress has been overshadowed by some unfortunate events), who both obviously rep the city and the South so hard, its almost a tie.
What is being the King of the South really saying though? It's almost a laughable cliche' Yeh I'm the king of a region with 95% wack rappers..Good job T.I the thrown is all yours..Instead of this lame coming out of his mouth claiming to be a King of something he should have been thanking Outkast..No Limit..Suave House..Cash Money..Rap A Lot for making good music and keeping the South afloat in the 90's and to the 2000's. I'm so tired of these right place at the right time rappers acting like they did something don't want to give credit to anybody at all. Just like 50 was doin in the East..Let me give u an example..If I go on a treasure hunt and I'm digging a hole spend years and years digging and don't find anything..Somebody comes along spends a few hours in that same hole finds treasure all of a sudden they find gold and they act like they put in the work..smh rap fell off hard..The Jayz and Nas battle in 2001 was a real battle for a real crown..Dudes who actually put in work and wanted to settle it lyrically ..Not that bogus T.I vs Lil Flip or Luda vs T.I
i'm not talking about rap beef/conflict. I'm talking about talent and staying relevant. TRUE, while TI came on the scene talkin prettytough and high and mighty, he has PROVED he can stay relevant and make hit songs that you, yourself can't deny. I'm tired of people who don'taccept that whats happened has happened and times change. And your analogy really isn't saying anything.
laugh.gif
If Marshall didn't find gold at Sutters Mill, and some other dude didlater, whats your point? Gold was found. Just like school. Doesn't matter how much you study but if those grades arent right... well whats your point?

Scarface > everyone in the South combined times 10.

Even considering TI mentionable in the same sentence as Scarface is absurd.

Lately TIP is putting out better songs with more lyrical wordplay than 'Face ever put out his whole career. They call TIP the Jay-Z of the south for a reason. But TIP flow nicer than Jigga do.

not even Scarface?

What is being the King of the South really saying though? It's almost a laughable cliche' Yeh I'm the king of a region with 95% wack rappers..Good job T.I the thrown is all yours..Instead of this lame coming out of his mouth claiming to be a King of something he should have been thanking Outkast..No Limit..Suave House..Cash Money..Rap A Lot for making good music and keeping the South afloat in the 90's and to the 2000's. I'm so tired of these right place at the right time rappers acting like they did something don't want to give credit to anybody at all. Just like 50 was doin in the East..Let me give u an example..If I go on a treasure hunt and I'm digging a hole spend years and years digging and don't find anything..Somebody comes along spends a few hours in that same hole finds treasure all of a sudden they find gold and they act like they put in the work..smh rap fell off hard..The Jayz and Nas battle in 2001 was a real battle for a real crown..Dudes who actually put in work and wanted to settle it lyrically ..Not that bogus T.I vs Lil Flip or Luda vs T.I

Originally Posted by young dr0

not even Scarface?

So you are saying Scarface isn't the reigning champ despite Emeritus (released late 2008) being better than TI's entire discography ? Log off, forever.

Outkast as a group run the south. Lil Wayne has the whole game now so why wouldnt he be the King of the south insteda of TIP? only thing TIP did was introduceus to the TRAP.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by young dr0

not even Scarface?

So you are saying Scarface isn't the reigning champ despite Emeritus (released late 2008) being better than TI's entire discography ? Log off, forever.

Emeritus and Made are both >>>>>> T.I.'s Discography I dont know why people saying Scarface aint relevant

Dude c'mon I'll put OUTKAST before Scarface. Scarface is garbage he's like underwear you found under your bed with mold growing on it.
indifferent.gif

Scarface is garbage he's like underwear you found under your bed with mold growing on it.
I typically don't find other dudes moldy underwear beneath my bed, can't say the same for you
sick.gif

it's just a saying. He's washed up and irrelevant, like there's no point of trying to even do anything because that's how far back gone he is.

Back
Top Bottom