T.I. May only have to serve 2 months in Jail

Again this was government experiment they gain more by havin clifford speak to kids then have another millionaire in prison.

Ask yourself your saying that TI doesnt have enough money to buy his way out but he has enough money to pay the judge, lawyer, DA, countless litigators to keephis informant papers or "snitch documents" quiet even though everyone knows that these documents are free to the public

So yall saying TI cant afford to pay his way out but he can afford to have Feds and State Judicial risk their careers by holding public info?

again i understand tip got his career and everything but c mon
indifferent.gif
how iz he gunna bounce back from this he def lost all his swag imo. but im def 50 cent didn't go after him cuz u kno fif love exposin people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Your argument holds no weight! Yes Vick's family gave up the goods on him. So did Tip's bodyguard who wore a wire on him. What's your point? Like I said before Vick handled his whole situation completely different than Mike Vick.

the bodyguard was apart of the operation. Vicks cousin and peoples were under investigation, arrested, and turned state's witness on Vick to get lower sentences. two totally different things.

What you do not understand is that when the deal was struck Tip everything was not final. If he would have slipped up in those months between his plea deal and the actual sentencing you best believe the judge would have stuck him with a more strict sentence. However, he did what he had to do.

It's obvious that you do not know what a sentencing guideline is. A Federal judge is not bound by a strict sentence.

Tips sentence even pissed of some federal prosecutors. They would not have been as upset if the Feds actually got something out of him.

no I'm pretty familiar with the leeway that Federal judges have (due to my current legal troubles
laugh.gif
). They have more leeway than a city judge. But come on fam, how does this.....

16929282-16929288-slarge.jpg

...become only 1 year? which in turn is 2 months? seriously? something doesn't seem just a little fishy to you?
Exactly..... Say what you want. He told on somebody.

ANYONE of us, no matter how many MILLIONS we have, is going down for any ONE gun on that table.

There is something not being released about this, but will come out at some point.

As far as Vick goes, he was done before it got as big as it did. His own family snitched on him before it became national, read up on it.

On a side not, this is what TI was doing a few weeks ago:

tip.jpg

@Commonwealth VA...........

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

im no legal eagle but i think the biggest thing was vick having all those idiotic animal rights activists against him and whatnot...Peta and their followers are a decent sized organization, sadly holding clout. I mean I'm fully against animal torture, no question about that, but taking away a mans livelihood?! I mean what benefit did that even serve to animals anyway? They should have made him fund an enormous tortured animal halfway house or something and let the man be, maybe do some Peta ads. With TI, I think even the most racist white judge+jury know that at this point, there no point to lock TI up "for real". Hes a family man who generates lots of taxes for his county and GA, and has the ear of the sample people these gov't types are tying to "rehabilitate", so its a win-win for both TI and (moreso) for the legal system. Even though I doubt TI was going to do any of the things to people that he mentions in some songs, its sad that human violence is less important than animal violence to some people. They should have never even placed TI on house arrest, I mean the Feds and GA are getting that tour tax right? Even if he has a lot of it in cash, or doesn't declare it all(he probably does though, since the feds have been sandbagging him a long time are would like a tax evasion charge or w/e) its still some taxes in their pocket...

the animal rights part of this whole case was for media attention. he went in for the illegal gambling ring, when are people going to understand that?

Back
Top Bottom