T.I. May only have to serve 2 months in Jail

New news, T.I. only has to do 2 months after being credited time served for his 305 days in home confinement.

As part of T.I.'s plea bargain for his 2007 arrest, for an arsenal of illegal weapons, he will get ready to face his 1 year and 1 day jail sentence. It wasrevealed yesterday, May 15th, 2009, that Harris will serve his time at Forrest Hill low security prison in Arkansas, despite his lawyers' pleas to keep himcloser to his Atlanta home. The facility is located 85 miles east of Little Rock, and 45 miles west of Elvis Presley's hometown of Memphis.

T.I. was also granted time served for the 305 days he did on house arrest during his trial, all the way until his sentencing. Meaning that he will probablyhave to serve only two months or less, seeing as he is also eligible for early release.

Not that the 28 year old would have to worry, because the in facility he is headed to, only hosts 2,085 inmates in their low level security section. The entirecomplex, which also consists of medium security lock up, has a total of just over 4,000 inmates; and the most minimal corrections officers.When he turnshimself over, he will most like share a bunk bed furnished cubical and will be required to join a work program.

T.I., never one to back down from business, will perform his last concert before the lockdown, two days earlier on May 24th, 2009, in Atlanta.

Vick gets 2 years but a convicted felon gets only a year for pistols? Here in GA you get automatic 5 years if a felon gets caught with a pistol.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

New news, T.I. only has to do 2 months after being credited time served for his 305 days in home confinement.

Vick gets 2 years but a convicted felon gets only a year for pistols? Here in GA you get automatic 5 years if a felon gets caught with a pistol.

smh.gif

You can't make simple comparisons like that...Different cases, different states, different DAs, different blah blah blah. Vick snitched on his boys BTW.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Its called money.

Money helps...but I wouldn't say that it IS the reason the two cases have a different outcome.

Vick didn't have money, good lawyers...I think not!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Its called money.

TI money aint that Long

Its dudes done did more Fed Time and dudes doin fed Time right now with WAY Longer Paper then Clifford

roll.gif
@ Time served.
Do what u gotta do Clifford.
smh.gif

It will all come out eventually

So What? Give me a deal like that and I'm snitchin' on anybody short of blood relations
laugh.gif

Jail/Prison is for people too stupid to lookout for number one.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

So What? Give me a deal like that and I'm snitchin' on anybody short of blood relations
laugh.gif

spoken like a true snitch

601362da432e4f3e45410658388ef13fb40f7646.jpg

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree with you 100%

smh.gif

The part you are missing is that Vick continuously lied to Federal Prosecutors. Even after he got his deal he continued to lie (they administered a liedetector test that he failed). This is why the judge gave Vick the harshest sentence out of the group. His boys didnt get nearly the time he got.

Lesson learned

- T.I. approached this like a man. Took responsibility for his own actions. And he is coming out alright.

- Vick was like "They still gon Love Michael Vick". Tried to cover stuff up. Failed a piss test and lie detector test right before sentencing.

You do the math.

Originally Posted by myhandstank

you say tip snitched but who did he snitch on?
wth you talkin bout, nobody has said in one post in this thread he snitched smh.

and as stated above, Vick was lyin to the feds for a good minute while his boys were snitchin on him and telling the full story so he got delt with in theworst way.

But f it, Vick still my dude
pimp.gif
nh.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Beavers N Ducks said:

smh.gif

The part you are missing is that Vick continuously lied to Federal Prosecutors. Even after he got his deal he continued to lie (they administered a liedetector test that he failed). This is why the judge gave Vick the harshest sentence out of the group. His boys didnt get nearly the time he got.

Lesson learned

- T.I. approached this like a man. Took responsibility for his own actions. And he is coming out alright.

- Vick was like "They still gon Love Michael Vick". Tried to cover stuff up. Failed a piss test and lie detector test right before sentencing.

You do the math.

Yea I forgot about that. If dude hada came clean he wouldn't have seen a day in jail. You play with them feds and they gone hang yo @@@.
They only come after you when they know they got enough to put you away.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

smh.gif

You can't make simple comparisons like that...Different cases, different states, different DAs, different blah blah blah. Vick snitched on his boys BTW.
True can't compare the two

Back
Top Bottom