T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Should have kept the logo and the T-Mac branding. These shoes sold like hotcakes back in the day.

The only reason they had to remove the branding from the crazy 8 etc. is that the player switched companies. T-Mac still rocks Adidas.

Wrap around innerboot was a defining feature of the T-Mac 2 as well. Definitely should have stayed on the shoes. 

The pinstripes were better on the original too.

In fact, what the hell are these?

article at Sole Collector. www.%!$*!*%%%##*@.com .

[h1]
[/h1]

Re-Make.

pics via sole movement. [URL]http://solemovement.com/[/url]

rrjhhv.jpg

1zpk3mr.jpg

2cftzf7.jpg

vecchy.jpg

Original.

rvki9u.jpg

mt3sbm.jpg

Should have kept the logo and the T-Mac branding. These shoes sold like hotcakes back in the day.

The only reason they had to remove the branding from the crazy 8 etc. is that the player switched companies. T-Mac still rocks Adidas.

Wrap around innerboot was a defining feature of the T-Mac 2 as well. Definitely should have stayed on the shoes. 

The pinstripes were better on the original too.

In fact, what the hell are these?

article at Sole Collector. www.%!$*!*%%%##*@.com .

[h1]
[/h1]

Re-Make.

pics via sole movement. [URL]http://solemovement.com/[/url]

rrjhhv.jpg

1zpk3mr.jpg

2cftzf7.jpg

vecchy.jpg

Original.

rvki9u.jpg

mt3sbm.jpg

Dude I was stoked at first

But the more I look at them, the weirder and weirder they become...it's like they aren't even the same shoe

do not want :/

Dude I was stoked at first

But the more I look at them, the weirder and weirder they become...it's like they aren't even the same shoe

do not want :/

Adidas did retro the T-Mac 3s awhile back. I remember seeing them in Eastbay. Sadly, they were out of my size. Adidas just took JB's crown when it comes to butchering a classic. The bootie was one of the upgrades over the T-Mac 1. The T-Mac 2 was among the more elite shoes that released in the past decade or so, especially in terms of performance. For it to be reduced to little more than a fashion shoe is a bad joke. A legal reason for the bootie being removed is the only feasible one I see. I still may get them but this sucks. I hope Adidas reconsiders before releasing them.

Adidas did retro the T-Mac 3s awhile back. I remember seeing them in Eastbay. Sadly, they were out of my size. Adidas just took JB's crown when it comes to butchering a classic. The bootie was one of the upgrades over the T-Mac 1. The T-Mac 2 was among the more elite shoes that released in the past decade or so, especially in terms of performance. For it to be reduced to little more than a fashion shoe is a bad joke. A legal reason for the bootie being removed is the only feasible one I see. I still may get them but this sucks. I hope Adidas reconsiders before releasing them.

Yea the OG 2's were what got me into sneakers so I was hoping for a more true retro. I still have 2 pairs of the royal blue all stars and white/blue so I will prolly get these in black/blue.

Yea the OG 2's were what got me into sneakers so I was hoping for a more true retro. I still have 2 pairs of the royal blue all stars and white/blue so I will prolly get these in black/blue.

Why couldn't they just release the same shoe as the OG? Those were so great
pimp.gif

That was the shoe that really got me interested in sneakers

Why couldn't they just release the same shoe as the OG? Those were so great
pimp.gif

That was the shoe that really got me interested in sneakers

Back
Top Bottom