T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Good point but I don't see adidas only releasing a couple 100 pairs of this colorway and calling it a day. Especially considering they getting em a month from now like how they got the all stars hella late.

Good point but I don't see adidas only releasing a couple 100 pairs of this colorway and calling it a day. Especially considering they getting em a month from now like how they got the all stars hella late.
Right right. It's just weird these weren't on anyone's calendar up until August something and still didn't see them. No shoe blog I don't think said anything on them.

Consider how adidas botched the release of the Allstars, I'm willing to get my preorder in just to make sure I have a pair. These are too nice to sleep on :smile:

Consider how adidas botched the release of the Allstars, I'm willing to get my preorder in just to make sure I have a pair. These are too nice to sleep on :smile:
Super dope
Screenshot_20210701-105529_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-105507_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-105442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-105432_Chrome.jpg

Does anyone have a pair of the Millennium 2? I didn’t even realize they made a second edition of those, so curious on the sizing and performance. I have the 1’s and they were pretty good on court!

Straight fire. I remember dreaming of getting these in middle school but never could.
Would love to cop but price is a bit steep, would be interested to see performance reviews ...

olympic and black/gold colorway on shopwss.com,use code SW20JK9 for $20 off. I bought the olympic wanted the black/gold but didnt have size 13.

Back
Top Bottom