T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

What size do you wear in Nike/Jordan? I’m a 13 in both and ordered a 13 here.
A 13 is definitely my true size. I have to go .5 up in some Yeezy models because adidas doesn't know how to size shoes.

Maybe I should've grabbed a 13.5. Idk. I'll try them on in the am with some different socks but right now they are likely a return which really makes me sad. I was so waiting for these.

Getting your foot in these is no joke. Once they’re on they fit snug but overall pretty good. I went TTS

Happy to have a pair of these back in my hands

DF0A9278-BCC0-444D-822D-0AA0452348A2.jpeg
C0715AF6-000C-42CB-B9F0-59C517CA1862.jpeg

Also shout out to adidas for the great shipping. This is exactly how they looked when I opened the box. The box along the side that looks closed was actually the black pair and both shoes were out

3D085B36-2B6B-4109-BEA5-6C0099EC9E67.jpeg

the
Getting your foot in these is no joke. Once they’re on they fit snug but overall pretty good. I went TTS

Happy to have a pair of these back in my hands

DF0A9278-BCC0-444D-822D-0AA0452348A2.jpeg
C0715AF6-000C-42CB-B9F0-59C517CA1862.jpeg

Also shout out to adidas for the great shipping. This is exactly how they looked when I opened the box. The box along the side that looks closed was actually the black pair and both shoes were out

3D085B36-2B6B-4109-BEA5-6C0099EC9E67.jpeg
Adidas is bogus for that. Glad to hear you copped tts and they fit. Waiting on fedex now myself.

the

Adidas is bogus for that. Glad to hear you copped tts and they fit. Waiting on fedex now myself.

Length is good for me they’re just a bit snug on the sides. If you don’t mind a snug fit you should be good but it’s all personal preference

Bruh. My package somehow went the USPS route and what was supposed to arrive today is now set to arrive on the 10th... wtf

So completely relaced them this morning and tried on with different socks. They fit but snug.

Actually ended up wearing them today. Still felt good by end of the day and the cushioning had started breaking in. That ankle still chonky tho.

I'm nervous with the 'snug fit' descriptions, i have a bit of a wide foot so I'm crossing my fingers these will be ok for me.....

I'm nervous with the 'snug fit' descriptions, i have a bit of a wide foot so I'm crossing my fingers these will be ok for me.....
From my experience between last night and wearing them today.....loosen the laces all the way down, insert foot, then tighten back up.

They should be. The sock liner/ankle liner was made to give you that support when hooping in them. It definitely makes getting the foot in seem impossible but once you get your foot in they are pretty comfortable in my experience. I also have a wide foot and these are better than a Jordan 1 for example on the shoe width.

Okay so my DSG pair had an estimated date of Feb 5th and I still haven’t received tracking. It says preparing to ship.

Has anyone else’s pairs arrive with any flaws. Trying to decide if I’m just being a little *****. I’m thinking about returning/exchanging them.

Attachments

• BF8D4CE4-254F-4AFF-BDBD-F3A13BF4F280.jpeg
    BF8D4CE4-254F-4AFF-BDBD-F3A13BF4F280.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 71A32B87-BC6A-4828-8533-4CB9ACDFE10B.jpeg
    71A32B87-BC6A-4828-8533-4CB9ACDFE10B.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 118
  • BB134356-9E2C-46AA-9354-FA6C07609F83.jpeg
    BB134356-9E2C-46AA-9354-FA6C07609F83.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 136
Okay so my DSG pair had an estimated date of Feb 5th and I still haven’t received tracking. It says preparing to ship.

Has anyone else’s pairs arrive with any flaws. Trying to decide if I’m just being a little *****. I’m thinking about returning/exchanging them.
You're not tripping that's pretty bad I'd definitely try to get an exchange. It would kill me every time I look at em.

That doesn't look right.

So awesome to see others who remembers this shoe, and wanted but couldn't afford them and now are able to have them 20 years later.

Yeah that’s f’d up. I understand some glue here and there or some stitching sticking out, but that looks bad. Sucks you gotta deal with that **** man, haha getting them in hand seems to be half the battle here so that’s a pain to have to send back.

Oh boy, one of the few shoes I’ve always dreamed of owning but haven’t.

boy they are tight! Hope they break in.
3A6EC2DE-B84C-49A8-A404-9BE4B162DB27.jpeg

Relace them. It helps.

Those are busted. Return or exchange.

That sucks. Sorry man. Where did you get those pair from?

So, per the thread, relaced them.
My court is finally open as well, so I took them for a spin today (just shooting / ball handling drills for about 45 minutes.

some quick impressions:

1) The traction is super solid. Not amazing, but no slipping in my kinda slick court.

2) The bounce feels very nice. These aren’t the smoothest ride ever, but with the bounce, it’s not bad at all. Definitely playable. The TMac1 is not playable for me (for comparison).

3) These are lows. They look so bulky but you actually sit kinda high. Kobe IV the first low...nope.

overall, it’s just play 1, but I think these are going to be great.

Back
Top Bottom