T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Quick Question... I'm in Toronto and these clearly aren't being released in Canada for some reason (surprising since the t-mac fanbase out here is pretty big). Getting a pair from the states is a bit more work but before I go that route I have to ask..........

Are these still good for ball? I'm a Nike head but these were my favourite shoes growing up. Did they keep performance the same??

Quick Question... I'm in Toronto and these clearly aren't being released in Canada for some reason (surprising since the t-mac fanbase out here is pretty big). Getting a pair from the states is a bit more work but before I go that route I have to ask..........

Are these still good for ball? I'm a Nike head but these were my favourite shoes growing up. Did they keep performance the same??
I'm wearing casually only but they feel like I remember.

Will defer to someone else for a performance comment.

I dont plan on wearing them for ball but I remember reading on the site that these have some new adidas bball tech in the midsole.

wait for the upper to break in (half size down) and then fit gets way better for containment. Cushioning and traction is great for today.

At first I wanted the svsms but that black and gold is gorgeous.

Attachments

• 6E229822-6D28-47AA-830D-65751D9D436D.png
    6E229822-6D28-47AA-830D-65751D9D436D.png
    971.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 8396BE32-4214-4F1D-AF6A-AD1D3D86ECE8.png
    8396BE32-4214-4F1D-AF6A-AD1D3D86ECE8.png
    948.4 KB · Views: 514
About 2 months and 6 or 7 times playing in them, and these are absolutely money. Can't wait to get that SVSM pair

Good looking out,I couldnt find these in stock anywhere in a size 13 even on hibbett,dont know where they got extra stock from but happy to have them and at a great price!
Yeah I hadn't gotten to them myself just yet. Glad I saw it early today because several of those sizes including mine are gone now. Glad you got your size fam.

I was able to snag a pair of 11.5 svsm off GOAT for $150 all in. Keep an eye there.

Also anyone looking for a size 12 of the home colorway white and royal? (lightly worn, dm for pics)

Been buying way too many shoes 😓

Back
Top Bottom