T-man Show apprecitation

y do i

Banned
dude is a genius. everyday he talks about stuff that NT doesnt even know about yet...

who else tunes to the show at 6-10am?

umm.......I see stuff in the General forum all the time thats talked about on the show
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

The guy is kinda funny, I used to listen BUT I can't handle the garbage music they play. He is a dork in person too.

Now I go for the KJR sports radio and Sirius all day, as I am in a truck for 10-12 hours a day and almost anything gets old.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

i can't stand talk radio, its all ipod or cds in the morning. call me an old man but the only talk radio i can listen to is car talk and wait wait dont tell me on npr weekend mornings.
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code​

hell no. dude's voice is heeellllla annoying + talks like a 5 year old

Team Pacific Northwest​

I miss Tom Lykis. BFO i know you know what im sayin
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

T-Man is a bum. I can't stand him. Adam Carolla is where it's at.

The best ever was Andy Savage though. I know steve the Producer is on BJ Shea now, but that trio of Andy, Jodie and Steve (along with Big Gay Ron) was great.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Lykis is dope, I never get to listen to him now but when he was on 100.7 I did all the time.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

I used to like T-man, but he's kinda corny to me now.
I listen to alot of 950 AM, but certain people annoy the hell out of me. Whoever is on with Mitch in the morning...Sandmyer? I HATE that guy...hate him with a passion. Softy gets on my nerves too from time to time....mostly because he BUTCHERS every cliche' that comes out of his mouth. That and he changes his opinion almost daily. I do like that he's passionate about his teams, but he's a bit of a moron. @#%$ Fein saves his show for me. it truly is a vacation when Softy is on vacation

I hate Steve Sandmeyer.

Team Pacific Northwest

Softy is a boob. He's a wannabe Husky who went to BCC because he couldn't get into real college. He's a fat slob who bandwagons on everything. At least The Groz is pretty impartial to everything, and same with Gas Man. The only reason they even do those Husky coaches shows is because they're the team's radio station. In the KOMO days, KJR would rail on the Huskies when they weren't doing well, no matter what sport. Now it's all about silver linings and complete homerism, while ignoring all the other teams in Seattle (unless they're doing well). It's terrible.

the one show that I do enjoy from time to time, even though it's terrible, is Elise and Ian at night. They are complete homers, but at least it's not one-sided. It's a Coug and a Husky, and they seem to be the only ones on that station that even cared to mention the Sonics within the past six months up to just a few days ago. Furness has been great on Sonics coverage, getting people on the air who know the situation, letting fans know everything as soon as news breaks.
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

I rarely catch the E&I show since I get home around 5:30, and dont listen to the radio in the house. The times I have heard it though, I liked it. Groz and Gas are always solid

Quote:
I listen to alot of 950 AM
:pimp:
pimp.gif

As much of a Husky homer as I am, I can't stand Softy either...unless it's the Husky pre-game with Baird and Millen.

When I worked office jobs, I'd flip between KJR, KIRO and KVI. Then I discovered the joys of Adam Carolla podcasts and the Loveline Archive. I was entertained for hours. Now fortunately I don't need to flip through radio stations to stay occupied.

I was trying to listen to 950 the other day and they blocked the broadcast to canada on the internet..Im tired of listening to canadians rant about hockey orpeople d-riding the raptors..I really miss the groz and gas voicemails.Tman was cool..I liked him better before he went syndicated and I cant really stand tomlykis just cause he's the hero to middle age loser/mid life crisis wanna be pimps out there..oh and I really didnt like david locke.

My cars CD player has been randomly crappin out on playin CDs, so i have to turn on the radio.

T-man is a herb.

Some things never change.

Back
Top Bottom