[| -- T.O. JB III's Release (Fire Red's & Flips) -- |]

I don't know about for me, but I guess I'll make up my mind when I'm in the stores on Saturday.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

Just 1 pair of FRs for me...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Just got back from FL. Pre-ordered/reserved one pair of each.
TEAM RAPTORS
37 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

hope to get a pair of Fire Reds on saturday. Hopefully there are some left after i get off work!!.

if not, imma tell my boss im going for coffee and then imma just pass by and pick em' up lol.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

anybody have a US hookup? I can't pay 2 bills for these up here, **** is ridiculous.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm getting 2 pairs of each, but I'm heading down to the U.S. to get mine. I'm not paying $200 and $240 up here for shoes that are $125 and $150 down there. With our tax it's worth the exchange rate and the gas money to get them down there.

I got some older jordans I wanna trade for the jordan 3 fire/reds in a sz10.
PM me for those who are interested.
I'll send you a list of what I have for trade.

Got my cool greys :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
like 2 weeks ago from my cousin in the US after i found out that the flips and fire reds were going to be GR i dont want any canadian GR this year

Do you guys think FootLocker would cancel reservations? Cause i reserved one of each, but im gonna pick them up at the end of today when the mall is about to close.
TEAM RAPTORS
38 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

I got at the ES haven't been there since last year, it was crazy, they were handing out ticket numbers and had nuff security. Anyway got my pair i'm good.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Got my pair this morning. Best quality retro in a minute. Fire Reds to be exact. The Flips quality is nuts as well.

Quote:
I got at the ES haven't been there since last year, it was crazy, they were handing out ticket numbers and had nuff security. Anyway got my pair i'm good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ye very very sloppy at the employee store.... they had amare and vinces of new 6 and malone of old 6.... also one pair of 22's sz 12.5..... bunch of white/white air 1 mids and air force 25....jordan 8 dunks and some 3 apparel

Back
Top Bottom