T shirts in 4x

Hello. What are some good brands that make tees in 4x besides lrg. Like some streetwear type brands.

2w21x4y.jpg

You're going to have a hard time since the trend shifted in street wear several years ago. Unless you stay with the 'older' street wear brands ieSean John, Rocawear, etc.

I weigh 215. I usually wear 3x shirts but it seems brands like the hudreds are cut kind of small. I don't do the whole fitted t style. I don't rock myshirts extra baggy either. I just like them a little loose fitting. How do crooks & castles run? Any help is appreciated.

lol w-tf, the only people that I know wearin 4xl are 6'5" 320lbs linemen. Sorry but you're too small to be wearin 4xl.

Originally Posted by ponson02

I weigh 215. I usually wear 3x shirts but it seems brands like the hudreds are cut kind of small. I don't do the whole fitted t style. I don't rock my shirts extra baggy either. I just like them a little loose fitting. How do crooks & castles run? Any help is appreciated.
At 215, you should be 2xl at most. I wore XL when I was 210 lbs and it fit right..not fitted or baggy.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

4XL? aren't they in any store or they stop at 3XL ?

Man, Most stores stop at 2x now-a-days, which sucks cause I wear a 3-4x. Polo big and tall FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The crooks t's fit fine in a 3x. Thanks to the person that suggested them.Does anyone know how rocksmith tees fit? I saw one I liked.

Burlington Coat Factory, Big and Tall Section be havin stuff up to like 7XL all the time

but for white tees get the hood tall tees 7.0 oz at wholesaledirectusa.com

Back
Top Bottom