Tabi Bonney's new video Syce it/Escalator

I'm really feelin' that video.

Nicely done.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Man Esacaltor was my joint. I think that song would get more love from the mass appeal than Syce It. I think the video looks a little low budget though for MTV. It also pretty late after the cd release for a single huh?

um...3rd single homie.....but yeah its been like almost a year since a video........
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

remember back in the day when albums woul last a good 2 years and a video would drop like every 6 monthes
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

and no im not knocking him. i know him personally so he know what i be getting at...

but im just trying to gauge the reality in it all...

singles. albums. against videos...

I DONT KNOW ALBUM SALES. BUT I KNOW I WAS UP AT THE LAST STOP AT LAKEFOREST AND TABI WAS THERE....

AINT NOBODY WAS IN THERE....SO I JUST ENDED UP BUYING ONE TO SUPPORT DUDE....

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DUDE MOVE UNITS.....

HE GOT SOME TRACKS....REALLY I THINK THERE NEEDS TO BE A BIGGER PUSH PROMOTION WISE......

INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Quote:
and no im not knocking him. i know him personally so he know what i be getting at...

but im just trying to gauge the reality in it all...

singles. albums. against videos...
:smh:
smh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

noooooooo it got removed, new link anyone?
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-10.5:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ] Nike Air Footscape Woven [ ]Puma Disc Blazes [ ]OG/Retro Nike Air Huarache Low

true the quality is not as good as pocket... that being said tabi did direct this video himself and his albums sales are in the 4000's the with album being sold only in dc/md/va

^Respectable numbers in this area considering no real promotional push. He should've mafe his money back atleast covering the mass porduction if Liason in Laural did it. Well, hopefully, That damn insert had to have vost him some dough.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

i'm just curious to know... what do you guys mean by he needs a bigger promotional push or he has no promotion? what do you expect? the dude's not signed to any label, pays for his own videos, and he has his own posterboards just like the ones major labels use. them joints aint cheap. like i said before i'm just curious to know

IMO, Tabi Bonney sucks, one his songs lack depth and 2 Im tired of everyone I know here at school (I'm donw in NC) tryin to play me on that "So you be saying 'Put me in da pocket'?" Wale is better, but becasue he doesn't fall in suite completely with this auditory Minstrel SHow called Today's rap music, he isn't gettin play like that.

"Nike Boots" > ANything Tabi Bonnet has or will ever release.
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Back
Top Bottom