TABOO APPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
Anyone watch this show on NatGeo?

BALUT
sick.gif

Great show. I don't think I'd be man to even try eating balut. The tattoo and body mod ones are always pretty good.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How does raw bat meat taste?

It tastes like chicken...
laugh.gif

sick.gif
lol!
live octopus though?...@%$...
& NEW YORKERS EATING ROACHES
sick.gif
LOL @ asian people risking they lives eating deadly delicacies like live octupus and puffer fish.

His wife has prepared one of his favorite dishes, live octopus.

What's the preparation involved in "live octopus"?
roll.gif

LOL @ the black dude....he's $^^$$-made
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, you think you bang one out first try? I'd be scared as hell just knowing it can latch onto my throat. That alone is enough for me not to try. Nevermind the fact it's alive and all that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

LOL @ the black dude....he's $^^$$-made
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, you think you bang one out first try? I'd be scared as hell just knowing it can latch onto my throat. That alone is enough for me not to try. Never mind the fact it's alive and all that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't eat any kind of pus....he tried tho.

Who pays 250 dollars to eat roaches? If it's that serious I could set up a restaurant in one of my boy's apartments. He got roaches for days.

wait...
so you mean to tell me that they are cleaning skin and wading in feces BAREFOOT or with FLIP FLOPS...
r.i.p

wait...
so you mean to tell me that they are cleaning skin and wading in feces BAREFOOT or with FLIP FLOPS...
r.i.p
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Talk about dangerous jobs.....bacteria, dangerous acids

He didn't just use that doo doo water for mouth wash
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.......noooooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif

wait...
r.i.p
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Talk about dangerous jobs.....bacteria, dangerous acids
for 2 & 5 dollars a day
smh.gif

and they got body collectors coming up... these people gotta be strong because if it was me... i would vomit and probably get fired on my first day....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the mouth wash... that mess has clearly been reused....someone needs to tell him no means NO.

Ok this just keeps getting grosser......do you know how many diseases are in pigeon droppings?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why did they need to soak it in pigeon droppings? I missed that part and i don't feel like rewinding.

I wanna become a medical examiner/forensic pathologist so dead bodies don't bother me. But who the hell volunteers for this tho?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom