Tacos in the Riverside area

I'm looking for one of those hole in the wall taco/burrito joints. I moved here about a year ago, and I still find trouble finding some spots. I used to live in the La Puente/Baldwin Park area, so those places where on every corner.

Any of them available late night, cuz I'm getting hungry right now as well. Oh yea, I recently tried for the first time chicharon tacos (yea didn't know you could do that), so if there are any other places that serve this around here is another plus... Corona/Norco area if possible...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

if you were near ontario id recommend CARDENAS CARNICERIA :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

^Ontario's cool...you got a cross street of that place?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW apparently since ive last gone (which is quite a few years ago) theyve expanded MAJORLY.

the one i used to go to is #3, heres their info

Cardenas Market #3
Miguel Lumbi - Manager
1714 S. Euclid Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761
Tel : (909) 984-8711
Fax : (909) 988-9764

BUT, therea a gang of locations now from what i see on their site, so i say just hit up the most local one and save your gas :smile:
smile.gif
www.cardenasmarkets.com/SLocation.aspx
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

^is it a little market and you can get tacos on the side?

Also, my dude since you were from la puente, you ever tried "Tacos Del Rio" on Hurley / Azusa, best tacos every :pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

jillbertos off of university ave probably has the best mexican food I've had in riverside

I think I'm gonna try Cardenas Market #3 today.
TEAM
Google​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Nice...thanks for the replies guys...btw, do any of those serve Chicharon tacos....there was this little store in Whittier near the Presbyterian Hospital that served that, and that's the only place I know of that serves it...

bright nikes- I'm pretty sure I've past by it cuz the name sounds familiar...only taco place i can think of on Azusa Ave. is the albertos close to the AMC. I went to Sierra Vista high, so I always hit up Chano's off Franciscito and Baldwin Park Blvd, or Garduno's, but I had a bad experience there so I havent been back...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​

^my dude if you're ever n the area, go 60w, exit azusa, make a right, when u see hurley you're gonna see a taco stand on your left "taco del rio" (NOT boca del rio in wesco)

Order 2-3 special taco's

I rarely make it out there, cus its a helluva drive.
Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

Best burritos in Riverside has to be inside La Michoacana Market off University and Victoria ave

Taco Del Rio is pretty good, i used to live right around the way from there.... and when i get back home to riverside i gotta try that La Michoacana spot....
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

^ Its a small carniceria right by Lincoln High School..They stuff the @#%$ out of the burritos. Where is Taco Del Rio at?

Back
Top Bottom