Tahiry takes King Magazine Cover

The Hip-Hop world is calling them the underground Beyonce & Jay-Z. I wouldn't go that far, that's a bit extreme, wouldn't you say! But JoeBudden definitely gets a lot of respect as one of the best lyricists and his girlfriend Tahiry gets a lot of love for.... Well let's be real, shedoesn't get love because she'll make a great math teacher.
Now all of the fellas who turn into Joe Budden tv just to drool over Tahiry, you can give your computer screen a break and take it back to the days when youwere a kid and used a magazine.
King magazine, always the men's magazine known for discovering the best in men's talent has tapped the beauty tograce the cover of next month's mag. Word is the pictures are amazing, not surprising because she's a pretty young lady. Check below to see her star inthe new Joe Budden video solidifying her video vixen status. I'm hoping acting is next for her, she's got that annoying latina voice down pact, shecould be the 2000's version of Rosie Perez, anything is better than being another video girl. TAHIRY, I'M RIDING FOR YOU. Do the Right Thing!

http://www.examiner.com/x...akes-King-Magazine-Cover

like somebody else said, she bout to blow a lil, dump joe, joe releases sex tape, finally joe commits that.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

like somebody else said, she bout to blow a lil, dump joe, joe releases sex tape, finally joe commits that.

laugh.gif

but ill take a gander at this issue
nerd.gif

Broad is wack to me.All she is a big #%! and a !%*$%* up weave. Joey about to lose the only thing going right in his life, moron.

KING been wack...they never clearly show what Im lookin to see.

Word. They fell off hard when I was in high school.

The baddest chicks they had was Leila Arcieri (King #1) and the dual cover with Melyssa Ford/Gloria Velez.

Damn thought I would be seein pics... man that +%% is too phat I woudnt even last Edit Joe budden is a lame. I have a feelin he's gonna take a L real soon.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom