Takashi 2 SB Dunk for October - nice and simple

Anyone have a good pic of the Takashi SB Dunk dropping next month?
Black Premium leather-Chrome Swoosh-White midsole-Lasered heel ----- haven't seen it up on here yet.

Thanks NT friends.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

ndunksb2.jpg
:tongue:ow​

pictures were posted a while ago, theyre not takashi's tho..
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

via kicksfinder.com:

Quote:
Pretty dope, they have been calling these the Takashi 2 because the Takashi 1 features similar colors instead of silver, its gold.
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I like these too bad the laser etching couldn't have been a different color.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
I like these too bad the laser etching couldn't have been a different color.

Won't be any different on these but I heard that Nike's laser technology is gonna go nuts soon with all sorts of colors under the grain. No more brown/tan split grain color cuts.

It'll be interesting to see what how that works out.

Met silver would have been dope under there.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Not really gfeelin them becuz of the lasering...makes them corny to me
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

please tell me thats leather. If these are leather i have found a new idea in customs :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I agree that these arent too overboard. I hope these are GR so that way I can just cop with the ease of not paying over $90
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN,MELISSA MAIRE,KERRY WASHINGTON,LAUREN CONRAD,BEYONCE,KATE BECKINSALE,CIARA,DANIA RAMIREZ,HAYDEN PANETTIERE,RAVEN SIMONE,DIANA HERNANDEZ,ROCSI​

Those are kind of clean....but pleae change the title since they have NOTHING to do with takashi other then the fact that they are black SBs with a colored swoosh.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Back
Top Bottom