Takashi 2 SB Dunk for October - nice and simple

Seriously? Grey sole? Lame. Has killed many a shoe before...
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

I went to my local skate shop and I saw em there and they look like chick shoes imo..liked the air trainer 1s dawn of the deads waaay better with the purple laces.
Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??

I called my skateshop and they told me they wer going for $125. Lol that is not happening, these spots be buggin'
"I'm a breath of fresh air/ in a fresh pair."

Dont quote me on this but wen i went to my skateshop n saw em i dont really remember but i think the lasering is roses which is not manly
Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??

^^More unmanly than pink and purple shoes? Hmm doubt it.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

Did undefeated get an sb account or its a special release because i first saw these in 1 of them 2 weeks ago. I just that was weird.
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

Yea thats where i saw them at n they did look nice that's y i want them.
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

i'll scoop for retail. haven't copped any dunks in a minute.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Quote:
Its cracks me up how people consider the takahashi dunks to be their grails....

Takas sat on shelves for the longest out of the other sbs it dropped with.

I'm not too sure about that.

Although it is pretty amazing, how some of these shoes have turned into peoples grails. @#%$ I remember being in Nashville 4-5 years ago and standing in front of a rack of the SB Denim Dunks and my dumb @#%$ only bought one pair and two other GR's....all of them $45 bucks a piece. If I would have cleaned that place out and held on to them for a few years, I could have probably paid off my house. O well, that one pair allowed me to buy a ton of shoes I actually wanted because I never liked them.

Via highsnobiety & hypebeast....maybe this will put that whole Takashi two @#%$ conversation to rest. Then again, both of those sites have posted things in the past that have been wrong, but I'm not too sure why so many people find it hard to beleive that these would be designed by Takashi...

Quote:
As part of their October 2007 releases, Nike SB will be putting out later this month the Nike Dunk Low Premium SB "Takashi 2". Collaborating for the second time, Takashi Hosokawa designed this time a black leather, black suede sneaker with metallic silver swoosh and accents. Also the Dunk Low features a lasered floral pattern across the ankle/heel.

Aside from all that other @#%$, I like these. I could do without the lasering and they should have done a black sole, but otherwise, I think they're much nicer than the other sb's that have been coming out recently.

i like those...and they are spurs colors...nice and simple
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

I haven't really wanted any SB's since the what the dunks which were the best since the tiffs. I don't like these they're going down hill now. Way TOO plain of a coloway what are you suppost to rock with these . . . @#%$!? . . . wheres the Flava?
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

wow.
jdunk-2.jpg

my man LIPDUNK hooked me up on these...pics to come soon...i like these a lot, they aren't ridiculous like those bloody sunday ones or even as atrocious as something like the morks or those new deck highs, simple, nice colorway.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

Back
Top Bottom