Takashi 2 SB Dunk for October - nice and simple

i dont like the lasering on the back panel...subtle as it is, it throws it off for me...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

i cant wait to get my pair, i dont really understand what people are hating on. these are dope
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

I picked these up last week and I gotta say these are the best SB lows since the money cats imo.

Quality is on point, oh and the extra set of laces is grey but I really think they shoulda been silver...

these are getting more and more hype everyday.
Gonna be a nice release on Saturday.
...wish the DVD didn't get pushed back though :\
ohwell.gif

Jason Vorhees Dunks are hitting shops right now too!
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Hey Eric, just saw the Takashi 2's today.

They are BEAUTIFUL. Best SB lows I've seen in a really long time. Laser is clean and on point.

See you Saturday!

These joints came out about a month ago. I would buy it but I would rather cop the P rods 2 pigeons
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

hope there isn't too much hype over these wouldn't mind copping these as a gift for myself.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

after seeing these in person and examing these, def a cop now, i got a custom idea for this one. :D
happy.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

dqm will have them tomorrow
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

Quote:
Best SB lows I've seen in a really long time. Laser is clean and on point.

What up Eugene!
I agree.
I'm thinking Band Aid's, Purple's, Vapors and Takashi OG clean.
Nothing along these quality lines coming up until summertime and that's a BIG maybe.

see ya tommorrow. 11am.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

If the skate shop out here still has em after 3 then I'll definitely grab a pair, they open up at 11 though and I don't have nobody to go there and get em for me
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

im going to be in the nyc area tomorrow visiting family so i might pick these up.
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

damm. i was cleaning the back of my takashiss with these cleaning wipes and the lasering came off the little place in the back where i must have brushed against it with the wipe. its not really good quality, that laser lining is soo thin.
FACEBOOK Takashi 2 Sz 11 DS For Sale

They are still on the SPoT website for 99.99 though
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
They are still on the SPoT website for 99.99 though

that's too much.... just go by your local spot. chances are, they'll be selling them for $85 since they're not really that hyped.
...it is what it is.

@ inine5

One of my shops are selling for 150 and I'm assumed the other was gonna be around the same so I took the easy route and ordered from SPoT. But you're right about some places in the nation selling at retail.

Back
Top Bottom