Take a picture of Chris Henry playing in the next 8 games...

cause this dude is walking on REAL thin ice....

1209_1194471881.jpg
Quote:
Chris Henry Accused in Newport

Wideout accused of menacing, harassment.
By 700WLW News
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
(Newport, KY) -- Police were called to the parking garage of Newport on the Levee Tuesday night, on reports of a pair of disorderly customers. Investigators say Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry and another man, Alston Desious Dyneal fought with a valet parking attendant after they tried to park their car without paying.

Read the full police report here:

An argument allegedly ensued, with Henry reportedly saying "don't you know who I am." Levee Security was called, but the pair left. The report says both Henry and Alston were banned from the Levee and were asked to leave. No one has been arrested.

A spokesman for the Bengals says "We are aware of the reports. At this point it's not clear that anything substansive will develop."

Henry had recently been reinstated after an eight-game suspension for violating the NFL's conduct policies. Since 2005, Henry has been charged with driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, driving without a license and without insurance, providing alcohol to minors, carrying a concealed weapon, and aggravated assault with a firearm.
Link :rofl:
roll.gif
Police Report

Great... this guy is a nut. I'm disgraced to say he is in a Bengals uniform!
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Quote:
An argument allegedly ensued, with Henry reportedly saying "don't you know who I am."

Has anyone who has ever uttered the phrase, "Don't you know how I am?" not been a douche bag?

It's on par with, "I'm not racist, but..."
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

Does he look similar to 0]
alien.gif
TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Man... |I
tired.gif
Quote:
Complainant stated suspect one then threw a five dollar bill on the ground and stated "You better pick that up @#%$".

:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

im pissed i love the bengals, he is no doubt the best 3rd reciever in the L
what a shame, these wvu cats is crazy first pacman now chris and the worst part about both of them is that they are sick and make an impact in games. man what a shame to waste talents.
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

Quote:
Has anyone who has ever uttered the phrase, "Don't you know how I am?" not been a douche bag?

It's on par with, "I'm not racist, but..."

Quote:
What? you calling me a douche bag? Don't you know who I am?
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

Quote:
he is no doubt the best 3rd reciever in the L
:wow:
eek.gif

No way....

on talent alone, he is up there with a lot of his peers....as a matter of fact, I think he is the most TALENTED WR on the Bengals roster, but it's a matter of putting together all the intangibles to make yourself a complete WR. This is something that Henry has not done in his career. He has all the talent in the world to be a #1 WR, but he's a headcase with a low football IQ....

3rd best reciever are u serious, no the best #3 reciever

i wasnt involeved in tha bulger delhomme thing
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

Oh Ok...my bad lol....
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

ok who is a better number 3 receiver? welker um maybe, stokely? no i cant think of #3 receivers
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

Hilarious he got banned from Newport. I love going to that place, fun area.

If you have to ask people if they know who you are, then the answer is "no, I obviously don't".
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

^i think he meant the best #3 WR option, not 3rd best WR in the league... but its is still :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who the HELL ranks #3 wide receivers? if they were that good they wouldn't be a 3rd receiver :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia

^^^^ hahaha..........no.
but those receivers make differences
stokley w manning
welker w brady
even henry w palmer
so smh at u not counting everyone on a roster
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

this guy looks like a sea goblin or some sort of creature that is relevant to an ugly asss goblin.
Banned SN: Panda31893

Karmaloop 20% OFF code: CO15962​

Quote:
if they were that good they wouldn't be a 3rd receiver :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
this guy looks like a sea goblin or some sort of creature that is relevant to an ugly asss goblin.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:DALLAS MAVERICKS:
>TLN PRODUCTIONS<
"It's wrap for yall now"

damn. that pic scared me for a second :lol:
laugh.gif

Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

He looks like that alien creature that was caught by Russian (I think) fishermen.
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

laugh.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

Back
Top Bottom