Take a trip with me NT VOL: WMAC Masters

iiceman83

Banned
Joined Feb 27, 2006
Oh snap.... Wwwoooowwwww. I remember this. It was like a bootleg mortal combat. I would get hype everytime that Asian dude flipped off the wall

Joined Feb 5, 2009
You ol' nostalgic son of a........
I LOVED this show!
My favs were Tsunami (damn traitor!),Yin Yang Man (my favorite),Panther (didn't see him that often),BAM,Warlock ("bad guy",but dope!) and that militant Guile/Charlie looking cat who had multiple disciplines who was also a traitor (Tracer?).Yo what the hell happened after Tsunami showed his true colors?
It seems like there were no episodes after that.

Joined Sep 1, 2009
Ohhhhhh Schnapp!
This used to be my show!!
All I remember is sitting in front of my tv on Saturday mornings drooling over the "Cherokee" one....

Joined Jan 29, 2008
This was the show where, forgive my rough description, one guy taught another guy a jumping scissor kick to smash water balloons, under the condition he never used it in a fight. Then this rat uses the move against homie who taught him. That show? If so, then yes, this show was amazing.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Ahh man.. I remember this! Dope show. No matter how bootleg UPN was, you know they stayed with some dope shows! lol

Joined Sep 17, 2008
I used to swear the guy who played Lui Kang in the Mortal Kombat movie was on this show. I thought he was that Tsunami guy

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Ghost I THINK you're correct.
I believe it was the Wolf character (don't quote me on that though).

Top Bottom