Take it for what its worth but LBJ just said he will stay in cle until a championship

Take it for what its worth but LBJ just said he will stay in cle until a championship
In an interview on NBA TV, LeBron James indicated that he "won't stop" until he reaches his goal of winning a title in Cleveland.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

James also spoke glowingly about the professionalism and depth of the Cavs' roster.

The Cavs have the best record in the league, five games ahead of the Lakers.

Via NBA.com (Video Interview)

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0juXjLlam
does that mean he can leave if he wins this year...yes but i dont see him leaving anyways
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

In an interview on NBA TV, LeBron James indicated that he "won't stop" until he reaches his goal of winning a title in Cleveland.

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

James also spoke glowingly about the professionalism and depth of the Cavs' roster.

does that mean he can leave if he wins this year...yes but i dont see him leaving anyways
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its official Lebron is a Cavalier for life

Notice the quotes are separated. I don't think the second quote has anything to do with the first. He says "I won't stop till I get it" not I won't stop till we bring one to Cleveland".

I think he meant his goal is to win one in Cleveland, and made another comment after about his wanting to win one not necessarily for Cleveland.

That's just how I see it.

Well if he's telling the truth then I guess I have to root for the Cavs to win it all.

I think hell should freeze over sometime around noon tomorrow.

Originally Posted by agold1002

APRIL FOOLS!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Well to be honest as a knicks fan and speaking on behalf of the knicks official fan list/thread....we all are already tired of lebron and his effing quotes/interviews/speculations and whatever else you wanna call it, were not even hype anymore, were over there talking about re signing tmac, getting joe johnson, chris bosh, or marcus camby, and were most excited signing these players then lebron.

Like someone said, he also said he would participate in the dunk contest. And if he really feels that way, things can still change between now and the free agency period.

I love how delusional people are. The man said he won't stop until he brings a championship to Cleveland. Bottom line. How people hate on this man is ridiculous. I'm a NYer myself and I want dude to stat in Cleveland forever. All of this hate on Ohio is gettin old.
he's like being in Cleveland. Period. Face it. He's not going to leave this summer whether he wins or not. get used to it

Back
Top Bottom