Take My Time > Take You Down

Now if the label were smart, they would make this a single as soon as possible. But they'll go for the controversial "Famous Girl" sneak disstype record as a single.
smh.gif

I don't even like this guy, but this is real R&B. Props to Tha Bizness for showing some versatility on this too.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that song is the wackest joint on the album

You're right.

Sorry guiz.

Mods please delete.

Spoiler [+]
*hides jawnyquest's post*

Yeaaa I'm singleeee yea imm singleeeee tonight I'm singleeeeee and I ain't trippin on nothin I'm sippin on somethin and my homeboy say he gottabad +!#+! for me tonight

what makes this song even more
eek.gif
is CB out did tank on it, which was ashock to me

song knocks and yes its better then take you down

Song is wack. I don't even want to believe that Tank wrote this garbage. I don't see what ya'll see, but I do know that this crap is all over theplace.
Take You Down is wayyyyyyy better. SMH @ Tank

Only way this song sucks is if #YNS. Other than that this goes hard (||). Not better than Take You Down but it does the job. & LOL @ dude tombout is thisJamie Foxx

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

*downloads and adds to sex playlist
This

And was the other dude on the track Jamie Foxx??

Sigh..
laugh.gif
Not really that bad of question...Tank and Jamie do soundsimiliar. Tank writes for Jamie and was actually a backup singer for him at one point.

Y'all !!$%+@ act like you can't think for yourselves, always wanna hop on a bandwagon face #!* !!$%+@. Seems like I was the only one that mentionedthis song in the official thread. This song IS NOT better than Take You Down. Matter of fact this sounds like some Day 26 reject track
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom