Take the NFL Combine Wonderlick Exam (Sample)

I consider myself pretty smart...but I absolutely hate tricky crap like that....including all puzzles and puzzle video games.

I think people who enjoy "suduko" and crosswords are extremely lame and boring.

14 outta 15. I'm entering the draft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

I think people who enjoy "suduko" and crosswords are extremely lame and boring.
Yea people who take 15 minutes out of their morning to challenge their mind a little are really lame.... wth is wrong with them??
smh.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif

14/15...woulda had 15/15 if i had a calculator. got lazy with that pages for the article question

13/15
pimp.gif

Probably could have got them all right if I wasn't too lazy to skip the two long word problems
laugh.gif

13/15. I didn't even bother with the investing/profit question. I guess I misread the the small-print question because I got 20 pages as my answer since48,000 divided by 2,400 is 20.

missed the two word problems simply because of the time issue. I didnt want to take 10 minutes, when they said everyone has 4 minutes to complete it.

it sounds soo tricky. anyone care to explain this one?

11. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Usingsmaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?

i think im thinking too hard on these... dont we just set it up with a x+y= and a xy and then create one value and solve for the other? that would take 2-3minutes alone, let alone 4 for all 15

Back
Top Bottom